Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 13 2022, 10:20 AM

Default not worked posts

I haven't worked the posts since the day before. It has definitely been over 8 hours. More like 12. Some I haven't worked in a long time as I haven't seen their posts.
Old Mar 13 2022, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmercatherine View Post
I haven't worked the posts since the day before. It has definitely been over 8 hours. More like 12. Some I haven't worked in a long time as I haven't seen their posts.
Hi farmercatherine

You dont have to work any facility or service for 8 hours counting since the last one you worked.
If you enter the game 1 minute earlier than the 8 hours have past, then you will not be able to rework those again.

You can try the following:

When you first load the game for the day, go to your farm and click in your yellow tool box.

Then click in Times icon, the clock. Then click in Gamewide button.

If "Rework facilities" and "Rework service facilities" options have a green check mark, then you can rework any of your friends facilities and services.

If those options or one of them do not have the green check mark, then you will see a time. That is the time you have to wait to be able to rework facilities again.
Old Mar 14 2022, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I try to post my Facilities, and I cannot post on the request wall

The program becomes stuck after
show on Farmtown Wall Request - yes
share on Facebook
Post of Facebook blue bar and it becomes shaded and then stops

I have tried restarting FT and also closed my browser and then tried again
with the same results.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I try to post my Facilities, and I cannot post on the request wall

The program becomes stuck after
show on Farmtown Wall Request - yes
share on Facebook
Post of Facebook blue bar and it becomes shaded and then stops

I have tried restarting FT and also closed my browser and then tried again
with the same results.
Hi Peggyannvt,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about newsfeed & wall requests posts.
PLease make sure your browser is up dated. Also make sure cookies and pop ups are allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:39 PM

Default Game Freezing when trying to post work request

Like the previous post, my game has frozen when I try to request help with facilities. I've checked and Chrome is up to date. I've cleared the memcache. I thought I'd let you know that it's happened to me, too.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Like the previous post, my game has frozen when I try to request help with facilities. I've checked and Chrome is up to date. I've cleared the memcache. I thought I'd let you know that it's happened to me, too.
Hi RFMad,
Just tried myself and yes it is freezing up when trying to post to news feed. May be something wrong from Facebook not accepting those posts.
The post is going through, but just not clearing in the game. May be Facebook not clearing that pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:55 PM

Thanks, Taz. I hope it can get cleared up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
Just tried myself and yes it is freezing up when trying to post to news feed. May be something wrong from Facebook not accepting those posts.
The post is going through, but just not clearing in the game. May be Facebook not clearing that pop up.
Old Mar 14 2022, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks, Taz. I hope it can get cleared up soon
I guess the post is going through even though it doesn't look like it. But it's not showing on the Farm Town request wall. It did show in my profile.
Old Mar 14 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I guess the post is going through even though it doesn't look like it. But it's not showing on the Farm Town request wall. It did show in my profile.
Hi RFMad,
Yes we are seeing the same thing.
Old Mar 14 2022, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Default All Posts to Facebook

Posts with Facebook pop up problems!

It appears there is a problem with the Facebook pop up for posting facilities, belt bonuses, quest claiming farm cash, and ingredient request. The posts do show on your timeline and do work from there, but they do not make it to the My Requests facility and other wall requests.

This appears to be a Facebook problem in that the pop up is not clearing. Currently the only way to continue is to restart your farms. The developers have been informed of this, but there isn't anything they can currently do to help this. We just have to be patient and way for Facebook to clear this up as it is their pop up.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests