Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2018, 04:31 PM

The Skip Religious Facilities is still not working have just blocked more postings from the pagan Buddhist facilities as offensive.
Old Feb 25 2018, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The Skip Religious Facilities is still not working have just blocked more postings from the pagan Buddhist facilities as offensive.
Hi Rodneycs,
The capability of posting for facility work from both the Buddhist facilities and the Funeral facilities was removed when the option to opt out of working those was added. The only thing you could possibly see would be the ingredient requests or belt bonuses for those facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:36 PM

I must be missing something or my brain has taken a vacation, or both, but I still can't select crop to plant when using the auto select. Is there something I've forgotten or am I just doomed to be in a duh state?
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I must be missing something or my brain has taken a vacation, or both, but I still can't select crop to plant when using the auto select. Is there something I've forgotten or am I just doomed to be in a duh state?
Hi NJones,
The auto select will not pick the Combine Harvest Plant for you or the seeder for you. It will only pick the Combine Harvest Plow or the Harvester and then Plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2018, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added new information:

Post-Release Info - February 26th, 6:30PM

- Released 25 new Levels.
- BugFix: When working as a super neighbour, the boat tool was not operating correctly in farms containing Koi Ponds and Beaches.
- BugFix: Cuban Restaurant not appearing in the Facility Chains list.
Old Feb 26 2018, 06:01 PM

thank you very much for the new levels
Old Feb 26 2018, 06:08 PM

This was a nice surprise - thanks for 25 points!
Old Feb 26 2018, 07:19 PM

thanks for the new levels!! just in time for my bday today!! <3
Old Feb 26 2018, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just added new information:

Post-Release Info - February 26th, 6:30PM

- Released 25 new Levels.
- BugFix: When working as a super neighbour, the boat tool was not operating correctly in farms containing Koi Ponds and Beaches.
- BugFix: Cuban Restaurant not appearing in the Facility Chains list.
Taz, does this mean they fixed the listed bugfixes? If so, it's not fixed for me. It finally explains why I get the boat over and over though which is good to know. I posted a few days ago about the boat showing up when there's nothing left to fish and having to go in and pick up the other tools because the boat comes up. I have to pick up the tree harvester and the chopper and flower harvester because the boat comes up every time I finish one of those. When I work for my super neighbors tomorrow, I'll check for koi ponds and beaches. It makes sense, because the problem happens on some farms but not all and never happens on some of my super neighbors, I know they don't have beaches or koi ponds. I'll keep watching the forum, thanks to all for the work they do, including you and the other mods here
Old Feb 26 2018, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyj5 View Post
Taz, does this mean they fixed the listed bugfixes? If so, it's not fixed for me. It finally explains why I get the boat over and over though which is good to know. I posted a few days ago about the boat showing up when there's nothing left to fish and having to go in and pick up the other tools because the boat comes up. I have to pick up the tree harvester and the chopper and flower harvester because the boat comes up every time I finish one of those. When I work for my super neighbors tomorrow, I'll check for koi ponds and beaches. It makes sense, because the problem happens on some farms but not all and never happens on some of my super neighbors, I know they don't have beaches or koi ponds. I'll keep watching the forum, thanks to all for the work they do, including you and the other mods here
Hi Mindy,
Yes that does mean they fixed. However please note the time they posted this which was 6:30 Eastern time tonight. If you worked those farms before that time then the fix had not been released yet.
If it is a case they don't have the koi ponds or any water item that is only a decoration then there has to be something that you are not seeing such as a river corner that is small and easy to hide.
Closed Thread