Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 11 2018, 03:01 PM

could you pls fix the sell and exchange produce market place for just selling and exchanging it is getting very frustrating when you go there to do what that market place is for and all you get is people asking for work or hiring if i need to hire i would be at the the one that is for that..
Old Apr 11 2018, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
could you pls fix the sell and exchange produce market place for just selling and exchanging it is getting very frustrating when you go there to do what that market place is for and all you get is people asking for work or hiring if i need to hire i would be at the the one that is for that..
Hi Max_river,
I moved your suggestion post the Help & Support subject about display.
There isn't anything more that the developers can do for the markets. They are labeled in the map for what each is for and we can't force people to read. The only thing I do is when I see someone in the selling market place looking for work or to hire someone is to tell them they are in the wrong market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2018, 11:45 AM

Default Notifications

I had a very good neighbor delete me as he said I had not worked his facilities in 2 weeks. I worked them every day even though he had stopped working mine. He was not showing up under my farm (in the notifications) and I guess I was not showing up under his.
Old Apr 15 2018, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
I had a very good neighbor delete me as he said I had not worked his facilities in 2 weeks. I worked them every day even though he had stopped working mine. He was not showing up under my farm (in the notifications) and I guess I was not showing up under his.
Hi Frostbiteagain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about displays.
I am sorry this happened but the activity log under the farms does not always show everything as sometimes notifications overlap like when multiple people are working your facilities. When that happens not all of the names get listed.
I can only suggest that when you work their faclities try liking the posts on your newsfeed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2018, 05:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Some crops won't load

A couple of days ago after I had planted beets and blue berries, I noticed they disappeared after planting. Just assuming I had my crops turned off, I didn't think anything of it. When I came back to harvest for my quest and went to turn my crops on, they were already on. It's still happening, the program tries 2 or 3 times to load, then just loads without them. Here's the strange part..lol.. It only seems to be these two crops, even if I go to another farm, they don't load..as I'm typing this, it's occurring to me it might be my computer.. I've done all the clearing and reloading, planted on different farms etc.. The crops do show in the "Farm Stat" icon in the tool bag, just not on the farm. (The flowers show as ready even tho they are not- I've seen that problem here in the forum.) I'm hoping this isn't an isolated incident.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thx.. Debbie ..
Old Apr 16 2018, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Herrington View Post
A couple of days ago after I had planted beets and blue berries, I noticed they disappeared after planting. Just assuming I had my crops turned off, I didn't think anything of it. When I came back to harvest for my quest and went to turn my crops on, they were already on. It's still happening, the program tries 2 or 3 times to load, then just loads without them. Here's the strange part..lol.. It only seems to be these two crops, even if I go to another farm, they don't load..as I'm typing this, it's occurring to me it might be my computer.. I've done all the clearing and reloading, planted on different farms etc.. The crops do show in the "Farm Stat" icon in the tool bag, just not on the farm. (The flowers show as ready even tho they are not- I've seen that problem here in the forum.) I'm hoping this isn't an isolated incident.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thx.. Debbie ..
Hi Debbie,

I have moved your post to display issues.

Where the crops are missing are you just seeing ground cover or are you seeing harvested fields? If you are seeing harvested fields you are going to need to delete those , reload and see if they come back, repeat until they are gone, then plow new fields.

The graphics for the game are stored with browser caches. Was it that , that you cleared? After doing that did you close your browser and restart?

Have you also tried to clear you memcache? If not please also try that. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check those crops again.

If you have already cleared browser and memcache, please try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.

Please supply a link to one of the farms with the problem crops so we can take a look. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old Apr 16 2018, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Thx Tiger,
yes, I cleared my caches and restarted my browser. When the screen finally loads, all the other crops are there, where the missing crops are there is ground cover, but I cannot plow, it shows red (so the fields are still there). I can even hire someone to come h&p them under. I have switched farms 4 times now. The first had facilities on it, so I moved to where there was only water, then I tried a blank farm, now I'm on one with a few facilities. Clearing the previous plots each time and reloading everything.. I believe this is the link to my farm, the farm stat shows soybeans ready and beets wasted.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0561&farm_ix=4
thx for your help.. Debbie
Old Apr 16 2018, 04:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Herrington View Post
Thx Tiger,
yes, I cleared my caches and restarted my browser. When the screen finally loads, all the other crops are there, where the missing crops are there is ground cover, but I cannot plow, it shows red (so the fields are still there). I can even hire someone to come h&p them under. I have switched farms 4 times now. The first had facilities on it, so I moved to where there was only water, then I tried a blank farm, now I'm on one with a few facilities. Clearing the previous plots each time and reloading everything.. I believe this is the link to my farm, the farm stat shows soybeans ready and beets wasted.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0561&farm_ix=4
thx for your help.. Debbie
Hi Debbie,

I can see soybean ready on that farm and wasted beets so the farm stats are correct.

Please try another browser and see if you can see them using that.
Old Apr 16 2018, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Tiger, I will try that..
Debbie
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:24 AM

Default What does this mean?

I tried searching the forum for answers but couldn't figure out how to word what Im trying to find. I think the easiest way for me to ask is to post a picture.. With that being said, why are farms 2,3,6 & 8 darker than the others on this chart? Hopefully someone knows what Im talking about lol

Thank you =)

Tags
coloured dots, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, flash player issues, grid colours, magnified farm area, magnify, market, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, screen view, sound