Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Machinery/tools both functional and non-functional

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new machinery for the farm. These can be things that would function and would be found under the Tools tab on the game, or items just for decoration, such as an ATV that would be just fun to have on the farm.
Old Mar 07 2018, 01:02 PM

How about a new glove that will let you buy and layer lakes at the same time. Like maybe a 24x24 at a time..tyvm. My neighbors and i have been begging for this for a long time.

Last edited by freemanwpb; Mar 13 2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old Mar 12 2018, 10:59 PM

PLEASE give us a way to unwither crops!!!!!!! We have been begging for this FOREVER!!!!! Either create a farm cash tool and allow us to use a crop that is currently not used elsewhere to power it or create a coin tool to unwither crops. It is ridiculous that after all these years we have to deal with lost crops!!!!!!
Old Mar 20 2018, 10:36 AM

BIGGER Bulldoze - have you tried clearing a 44x farm with the current size
BIGGER Mulit-planter / Transplanter

Something so that when we buy water we can place it where we want it and not have to put is single on farm then move it which takes forever

something to buy animals in bulk from store, having to click 250 time per animal per farm want to stock is just too much clicking

more larger size storage box - seasonal decoration take up a lot of space
Old Apr 09 2018, 10:34 AM

New Tool Idea: It is hard to increase the size of our farms with all of the stacked fishing on them. How about a new hand that will allow us to stack ponds and seas from the store or storage? I would buy one if you had it.
Old Apr 15 2018, 04:31 AM

Time for super oil pumps please. After 9 years here, just ran out. Every new lot got its' oil pump first. Many will pay for a super pump. $$$$$ Please think about the cha-ching! Thank you.
Old Apr 15 2018, 06:35 PM

With the new farms sizes, I would love to move buildings and ponds the same way I can move trees/flowers - but with green hand abilities to retain decorative abilities.
Old Apr 23 2018, 11:36 AM

The ability to flip the 2 field plowing tool in the other direction.When I end up with one row on the bottom to plow I have to do it one field at a time instead of two because the 2 field plowing tool only plows in one direction.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:58 AM

NEED bigger bulldozer, multiplanter, transplanter, not keeping up with the larger farm sizes.....

I get over 100 ships to my port everyday, that is a lot of clicking, please a tool to send all ......

have a lot of facilities in the chain faciliity manger now, also lots of clicking, an import all, export all tool please
Old Jun 16 2018, 09:26 AM

Could we get back to actually making bigger better and new tools?