Old Feb 24 2018, 02:20 PM

It seems that the Glads are missing in the store. KimB
Old Feb 24 2018, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
It seems that the Glads are missing in the store. KimB
Hi Kimbee,
The glads are a gift item and not in the store. You can exchange your gifts for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 08:15 AM

Default Missing tractor trailer

I had two tractor trailers on my farm I am unable to find them anywhere? Thoughts?
Old Feb 25 2018, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey#1 View Post
I had two tractor trailers on my farm I am unable to find them anywhere? Thoughts?
Hi Rainey,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Your 2 Semi trailer trucks are on your farms somewhere. If you check in your facility manager it does tell you what farms they are on after the name as an F##.
You can also look for them on the farms by turning off all show items in your preferences except tools. Then go to each farm and look for them.

If you still can't see them please try clearing your browser cache with the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 06:59 PM

Default Missing Tools

I have a number of missing tool's that I paid real money for and they are missing from my storage. seeder 20 x 20, harvester 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plow 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant EX 5 x 5, the EX 6 x 6, and the EX 8 x 8. I'm on social security and I can't afford to keep buying these things every week. I've tried everything , it's like they were never there. I would like them back, Please help!
Old Feb 25 2018, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidh58 View Post
I have a number of missing tool's that I paid real money for and they are missing from my storage. seeder 20 x 20, harvester 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plow 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant 20 x 20, Comb Harvester-Plant EX 5 x 5, the EX 6 x 6, and the EX 8 x 8. I'm on social security and I can't afford to keep buying these things every week. I've tried everything , it's like they were never there. I would like them back, Please help!
Hi Davidh,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:08 PM

Missing items http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...557528722&ix=Y Hope can find my tool's.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Missing items http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...557528722&ix=Y Hope can find my tool's.
I'm new at this kind of stuff,I guess not to smart.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Davidh,
I can not find anywhere in your data that you purchased the tools you listed.
You have only purchased the Plow for the 20x20 tools, That plow was purchased on Feb 22nd. As that is the only one of the 20x20 tools you have purchased then you would not be able to purchase either of the combines for the 20x20.
For the EX ones you purchased the harvester for each of those levels and the seeders, but have only purchased the Conbine Harvest Plow for all of the EX level tools and have not purchased the Combine Harvest Plant for any of those EX levels.

You can verify all of your Farm Cash purchases by clicking on Account at the top of your farm and then click on Farm Cash Log there. That will show you all transactions you have done with Farm Cash.

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished