Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 12:13 PM

I love this Game... It's the coolest thing ever. My fiance and I both have a farm, and just love all the new changes.Just wish that We could buy more land to put all the new things we have now.... Looking forward to see what happens with that.... Happy Farming everyone!!!
Old Nov 28 2009, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Disgusted

For two weeks, everytime I go to farm town, it freezes. I can't seem to get any help from anywhere. If I don't get some help some, I am going to close the account. My pc is fine everywhere else. No problems except farm town. All the new improvements to farm town certainly hasn't helped me.
Old Nov 28 2009, 01:34 PM

I love the new trees !! Need more flowers though
Old Nov 28 2009, 02:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniegrl2004 View Post
u can have a 2nd farms by having a second email. i log on to my first farm, open another tab, and log in as the other account. u can go back and forth and work on each other's farms, harvesting, plowing and watering the plants. one way to get around it!
You can be on two different accounts on the same computer??? I thought that you had to have two computers to do that?? I'm confused..... can someone else clarify that you are able to do that???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2009, 02:53 PM

Default missing points

the system is not down I finnish plowing a hole farm the points are registered and I save I reached 100112 points,
then I go home and there ther is just 98997.

I update and update several times but the points are gone.

This is the fourth time happens to me today.

Please do something about it
the users cannot rely on the game anymore
Old Nov 28 2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
You can be on two different accounts on the same computer??? I thought that you had to have two computers to do that?? I'm confused..... can someone else clarify that you are able to do that???
Yes, you can; HOWEVER, it is a bit tricky and you can knock yourself off remembering which account you logged onto last. ALSO, you will FREEZE up ALL THE TIME in full screen when you do this, but once you have the system worked out, it is realtively easy to do.

I've had secondary emails and used my sons accounts to harvest, simply because it is just easier for me to do so in house rather than go to the market and hire.
Old Nov 28 2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjfox View Post
Help!!! After upgrade (which I love) Plowing now is DELETING fields. And I can't replow so I can plant again even though it is now plain grass. I had harvested sage if that makes a difference.

Incidentally, I was able to have a neighbor plow alright earlier in the day.

Also after upgrade Seeder, Harvester and Plower (even 4 field manual only work on one field at a time. I am at level 44. Did these machines change levels at which they would work.

This "downgrade" of not being able to plow puts a crimp in earning money. I have not tried it on anyone else's farm.

If I am the only one having this problem, is there a solution I can try?
Did you ever find out how to fix this problem because I am having the same problems as you. If you did please tell me what the secret is!
Old Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Having problems with sending free gifts. I have names in and it tells me to put some names in before sending. Tried it several times and same results.
Old Nov 28 2009, 03:40 PM
Account Not Linked

love the new items in farmtown! i agree, you have made a fun game more fun & exciting!! just curious, anymore news on land expansion?!? id sure love that too!!!!! way too many items for not enough land! i just want to buy it all!!! thanks again! you all are doing a great job!
Old Nov 28 2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca112 View Post
love the new items in farmtown! i agree, you have made a fun game more fun & exciting!! just curious, anymore news on land expansion?!? id sure love that too!!!!! way too many items for not enough land! i just want to buy it all!!! thanks again! you all are doing a great job!
Apparently........................

Additional farm purchase is currently being rolled out........

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread