Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 28 2021, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I have a question on the red check grid we would previously have. We would turn on our trees and then turn them off so we would know where we could plant other ones or where we missed planting them so we could fill that square in. Will this option be available again and if so when?
Hi Nettie,
Only the developers know when or if that will return.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 01:03 PM

Still missing Copra on my Cindy Farmington farms. Requested Copra from the fodder factory and friends sent 24XCopra 9 times. Still show 0 in storage. Had this problem last year with Copra, and it got fixed. Help!
Old Mar 31 2021, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
Still missing Copra on my Cindy Farmington farms. Requested Copra from the fodder factory and friends sent 24XCopra 9 times. Still show 0 in storage. Had this problem last year with Copra, and it got fixed. Help!
Hi Judyjor,
You can not nor will you ever get the Copra Meal itself. Whe you post an ingredients request you get the ingredients to make the product, not the product itself.
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2021, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
I have lost (6) all of my Kids Clothing Mill Factories. Using the magnifying glass to check out each farm(1,2,3,7,16 and 31) and it says 0 found but when I try to purchase another it says this will be a duplicate. I even tried another browser same results. I've cleared memecache also my browser from the beginning. Reloaded and nothing. What happens now? My id #100000534947736. I checked everything on Chromer and Slimjet browsers.

Thank you,
Sharon
TAZ, replying to your response on my guestion. You said to clear my browser cache. where do I find my "browser cache" or is it the same as memcache?
Old Apr 01 2021, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
TAZ, replying to your response on my guestion. You said to clear my browser cache. where do I find my "browser cache" or is it the same as memcache?
Hi Tondinhale,
You can find information about how to clear the browser cache in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Apr 02 2021, 01:30 AM

Default XP points 544499599

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I am planting or harvesting crops I don't get the XP points right away, I either have to wait or I have to mouseover the area where my level indicator is at and wait for the dropdown box then I will get the XP's and a lot of times I forget and start working quickly and I lose a lot of XP's. This has been going on almost the whole time since the migration. Anyone else having that trouble and is there a solution???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
Texas Gal 544499599
Old Apr 02 2021, 04:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4zs View Post
I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I am planting or harvesting crops I don't get the XP points right away, I either have to wait or I have to mouseover the area where my level indicator is at and wait for the dropdown box then I will get the XP's and a lot of times I forget and start working quickly and I lose a lot of XP's. This has been going on almost the whole time since the migration. Anyone else having that trouble and is there a solution???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
Texas Gal 544499599
Hi the4zs,

Of the 2 jobs you have mentioned you will only earn XP for the seeding, not the harvesting. Harvesting for yourself you just get crops. If you are using a combine when you do your crops you will also be getting XP for the plowing part. So if you thought you earned XP for just harvesting that may be why you think you are losing XP.

Looking at your data, we can see that your XP is climbing not dropping, and also showing that when you work for others that your XP is going up and you're getting xp as part of the bonus chest.

The counter has never been particularly great at keeping up with what you are doing. Although it can be slow to catch up when you are working fast and doing a considerable amount of work, other things can impact that like a slow connection, browser needing caches clearing, server load, others also working on your farms at the same time you are trying to, more than one farmer working the same farm.

There's no real need for you to watch that bar all the time, your XP will catch up with you as soon as the data has reached the servers or when you reload.

If you think you are losing XP for a particular job then try and check it when there's no-one else doing anything on your farms like farming or facility work or designing and just test a small portion of a job that earns you XP like seeding or plowing and see if you got the XP before you continue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 02 2021, 09:47 AM

Default XP points 544499599

Hello Tiger,

My post keeps getting misunderstood.
Ok for example I am on my farms and I am planting crops.....so I plant crops and on the first click of the crops no XP's get added...I have to mouseover on the area around the game level then a drop down box with an X comes down then at that point I mouseover the XP bar and at that point is when the XP points get added, I have to do that every single time I click on the farm to plant my crops. When I work on other farmers farms I have to do the same thing for every click I do when I am working. It's ok if it is just me but when there are multiple workers I don't have time to click, mouseover, get XP's and so forth.
Does all this make sense?
I am going to clear my cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Texas Gal
Old Apr 02 2021, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4zs View Post
Hello Tiger,

My post keeps getting misunderstood.
Ok for example I am on my farms and I am planting crops.....so I plant crops and on the first click of the crops no XP's get added...I have to mouseover on the area around the game level then a drop down box with an X comes down then at that point I mouseover the XP bar and at that point is when the XP points get added, I have to do that every single time I click on the farm to plant my crops. When I work on other farmers farms I have to do the same thing for every click I do when I am working. It's ok if it is just me but when there are multiple workers I don't have time to click, mouseover, get XP's and so forth.
Does all this make sense?
I am going to clear my cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Texas Gal
Hi the4zs,
You are not losing XP. Even if you do not see it adding immediately it does get added when everything updates. You do not have to click on the XP bar everytime you click to plant. If everything we did updated immediately then your game play would be slowed down and you would not be able to continue until the update was finished. For that reason the changes you see are held until either you stop clicking or force an update (clicking on the XP bar) or you restart your farm. The data for the changes are sent to the server as soon as you do something in the game so nothing is lost.
Old Apr 03 2021, 10:59 AM

Default Missing Animal Products

I had 3 million in cows milk stored along with millions in other products before this new farmtown started. Will they be returned to me. I hope so.

Qrice

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing