Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2018, 06:09 AM

Default Farm 46

Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn
Old Jun 20 2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn
Seriously ?? We are pretty much there now ... MONTHS to try to save enough coins to expand ... Unless of course we LIVE on FT -- which I really don't want to do. I am extremely embarrassed by the amount of money I have spent on this game... ha ha ha!
Old Jun 21 2018, 01:03 PM

I agree the price of upgrading has gone beyond ridiculous. It's like they are trying to dissuade us from upgrading. If you don't want us to upgrade anymore then stop offering upgrades.
Old Jul 22 2018, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.
Old Jul 30 2018, 08:59 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.

I only use gameroom now...much better!!
Old Aug 08 2018, 05:12 PM

I have huge farms and NEVER have lagging issues.

And loading times have only DECREASED over the years since I've been playing.

I'm pretty sure it is more related to your internet connection/provider more so than the game. Could also be computer related, malware related and etc.

Keep up the great work Farmtown!!

Farm Link
Old Aug 09 2018, 09:42 PM

Default New Levels????

I just got a popup today 8/9/18 that new levels were added? does that mean another update has happened?
Old Aug 09 2018, 09:51 PM

I would say so although there is no post from Raul yet. I'm also getting other funny stuff happening. Obviously something that hasn't been perfected yet as I'm harvesting on a nieghbour's farm and a popup keeps on telling me I've earned a new black belt in whatever harvest I'm doing at the time, yet it's not my farm!
Old Aug 29 2018, 11:51 PM

Unhappy New Super Neighbor Manager

I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.
Old Aug 29 2018, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxie View Post
I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.
Hi Soxie,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to see and not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity