Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2013, 02:12 PM

Default Post July 11th TWO issues.

When I am hired to work other farms, my chainsaw works at first. Then, in a forest or just thick patch of trees, the chainsaw fails to work entirely. I have to then finish the job with the ax. It took HOURS to finish the one individual's farms I was hired to work solo last night. Trying to live up to what I had agreed to do. Eventually I had to write a nice note and leave the final farms undone.

The note in FT messaging system, by the way, exposed my FACEBOOK REAL FIRST NAME to yet another stranger in Farm Town since July 11th changes in FT. Please address this as a security issue soon. tyvm.
Old Jul 26 2013, 04:31 PM

how long do we have to wait for the harvest all button?....has said coming soon for 2 months at least...
Old Jul 26 2013, 05:22 PM

The note in FT messaging system, by the way, exposed my FACEBOOK REAL FIRST NAME to yet another stranger in Farm Town since July 11th changes in FT. Please address this as a security issue soon. tyvm. [/size][/quote]

Am just wondering why do you think its a security risk? Its only your first name that is given.... not as if it was giving the whole of your name.
Old Jul 27 2013, 02:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJR View Post
how long do we have to wait for the harvest all button?....has said coming soon for 2 months at least...
I think we may find that the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager refers to the Animal Barns....not the crops etc on our farms...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 27 2013, 05:11 AM

Sorry to say, but the game has been extremely slow loading for me for the past few days, I have a feeling it was like it just before the maintenance clean up, and yes, I have cleared memcache etc.
Old Jul 27 2013, 05:51 AM

For those who think showing the first name in the message system is a security risk: We have never been anonymous in FarmTown.

If you ignore someone and go to your ignore list their entire name shows up.
Old Jul 28 2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
When I am hired to work other farms, my chainsaw works at first. Then, in a forest or just thick patch of trees, the chainsaw fails to work entirely. I have to then finish the job with the ax. It took HOURS to finish the one individual's farms I was hired to work solo last night. Trying to live up to what I had agreed to do. Eventually I had to write a nice note and leave the final farms undone.

The note in FT messaging system, by the way, exposed my FACEBOOK REAL FIRST NAME to yet another stranger in Farm Town since July 11th changes in FT. Please address this as a security issue soon. tyvm.
Hi

this happens when you put trees on top of another, in different windows, is something they are doing and it's slow work of trees, flowers, no problem tool

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jul 29 2013, 01:47 PM

Me thinks it's time to close this, they are already doing little background work, me thinks they will do their up date Friday.
Old Jul 29 2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Me thinks it's time to close this, they are already doing little background work, me thinks they will do their up date Friday.
I hope that is true. But based of past experience...The last update was July 11th. They have been coming about 30 days a part.. I guessing two more weeks.
Closed Thread