Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2020, 03:08 PM

thank you for the updates Raul and Devs! awesomeness!!!
Old Jan 20 2020, 09:52 AM

Will the Valentine items be available soon?
Old Jan 20 2020, 06:09 PM

Note: As with the Skip button, the self Load button do not work on the last port. Also, to receive those benefits you have to add all the Cranes to your Item Storage.

want to clarify wording .... i think you mean the cranes have to be put into storage for them to work ... but the wording say all cranes.... so my question do you have to buy all the colors for any of the features to work? ie if you buy just the blue its no use til u buy all the other colors ... i getting a lot of querries on this in my group and i want to make sure i understand correct and you meant they just have put into storage
Old Jan 20 2020, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Note: As with the Skip button, the self Load button do not work on the last port. Also, to receive those benefits you have to add all the Cranes to your Item Storage.

want to clarify wording .... i think you mean the cranes have to be put into storage for them to work ... but the wording say all cranes.... so my question do you have to buy all the colors for any of the features to work? ie if you buy just the blue its no use til u buy all the other colors ... i getting a lot of querries on this in my group and i want to make sure i understand correct and you meant they just have put into storage
Hi JNelson,
In order for the Load All button in the upperleft corner to work you have to own all of the cranes. If you don't own all of them then button stays greyed out.

Any crane you own must be in storage for it to load that individual color ships with 1 click on each individual ship.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2020, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
In order for the Load All button in the upperleft corner to work you have to own all of the cranes. If you don't own all of them then button stays greyed out.

Any crane you own must be in storage for it to load that individual color ships with 1 click on each individual ship.

thank you that is what i thought wanted to make sure since it was worded funny several people had questioned that part
Old Jan 22 2020, 04:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

From Rauls notes, first post on the first page of this thread:

Post Release Updates - January 22nd, 2:00AM

- Released 25 new levels, see more info at the top of the post.

Moderator notes:
25 New Levels: 25 new items in the Winter, Trees, Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion and 'Other' categories in the Store.
1 Farm Cash for every new level reached.
New top level is 1125

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 22 2020, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

i just want to say that the gifts page is really nice with no holiday stuff at the top. wish it could be this way more often as a holiday from holidays
Old Jan 25 2020, 04:22 AM

Default All new cranes purchased - but less coins & products rewards?

Hello,

I got the Coins and FC cranes, in order, all of them, and stashed them in Storage as instructed.

However, when using the one-click to load my neighbours'/friends' ships, there doesn't seem to be any notification of extra goodies, or as many coins coming back to me as my rewards, as I used to get when doing each ship the required 10 times (each).

I'd rather take the time saving over the goodies/coins, but would be nice if we still got both, having just spent a slight fortune in Farm Cash to get all the cranes.

Comments/advice much appreciated - thanks!
Old Jan 25 2020, 05:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
Hello,

I got the Coins and FC cranes, in order, all of them, and stashed them in Storage as instructed.

However, when using the one-click to load my neighbours'/friends' ships, there doesn't seem to be any notification of extra goodies, or as many coins coming back to me as my rewards, as I used to get when doing each ship the required 10 times (each).

I'd rather take the time saving over the goodies/coins, but would be nice if we still got both, having just spent a slight fortune in Farm Cash to get all the cranes.

Comments/advice much appreciated - thanks!
Hi FrankDieter,

There is a brief notification in white lettering when you use Load All that is an accumulation of the rewards for the ships. It is quick so easy to miss. This is an example of what you could see so you know what it looks like:

You will be getting your rewards according to what you are entitled to even if you miss seeing the notification

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 25 2020, 09:26 AM

while in marketplace went to clear some ships that arrived and game did not recognize i had the all overhead cranes =-- the pop up saying i needed all of them came up but they were all faded out since i own them all, had to go back to main field to clear the port
Closed Thread