Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2015, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

New information from Raul:
Post Release Updates - May 11th, 8:00PM EST

- When doing Start All or Load All in the Facility Manager some people were confused with the first number that was shown, it used to indicate the total number of facilities currently shown, which included Animal Buildings, Regular and Service facilities. After this release with the introduction of the check boxes we changed that number to include only the number of selected (checked) facilities that applied to the actual operation performed, so for example if you click Start All that number would be the total number of *Regular* Facilities shown that were also selected.

We realized that the previous information was useful to some people, so we reverted this change back to the way it was before and just added the number of selected facilities for the current operation, so if you click Start All you will see something like "The Facility Manager is showing 600 facilities (450 regular facilities selected)..."

- Mouse wheel scrolling always do one full Page Up or Page Down independent of how many items are being shown

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

Known Issues

- If you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the Sell All option will be incorrectly set as the default. This will be fixed later today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2015, 12:04 AM
Rozie Farmer
Account Not Linked

Hello, this morning when I started up Farm Town I had the pop-up window announcing the April update! We are May 12th and had a new wonderful update in the game in the meantime.
Please delete the old pop-up window.
Thanks!
Old May 12 2015, 11:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie Farmer View Post
Hello, this morning when I started up Farm Town I had the pop-up window announcing the April update! We are May 12th and had a new wonderful update in the game in the meantime.
Please delete the old pop-up window.
Thanks!
Rozie, that info has always been behind, just ignore it and come here for current info.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 12 2015, 11:14 AM

Level:
XP:

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

THANK YOU!!!! I had a friend whose storage was devastated by the Sell All default. Admittedly, she moved too quickly and didn't really read what the screens were telling her, but having Sell All as the default was an accident waiiting to happen for all of us. SO glad it's gone!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 12 2015, 11:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

are we going to have memorial day decorations ? like we did last year, see the mothers day gifts are gone
Old May 12 2015, 12:32 PM

Starting today, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever you all changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms. Help! Here's a link to my farms -- https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=1&fb_bmpos=_1
Old May 12 2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKBishop View Post
Starting today, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever you all changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms. Help! Here's a link to my farms -- https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=1&fb_bmpos=_1
Hi BKBishop

Please open your facility manager and be sure all your regular and service facilities have the check mark (this was added in this release)

Then click in the funnel and be sure you have check marks for All Facilities, All Farms. Also in Facility Type, you need check marks for Animal buildings, Regular facilities (All), Service facilities.

Your farm link is not working, you can read instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old May 12 2015, 01:22 PM

Level:
XP:
Default returning from market

Can you tell me if there is a way to turn off the Show Names when returning from the market? I prefer it the other way where we went back automatically to the field we were using.
Old May 12 2015, 01:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Can you tell me if there is a way to turn off the Show Names when returning from the market? I prefer it the other way where we went back automatically to the field we were using.
Hi,

No sorry you can not turn it off.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 12 2015, 02:08 PM

Level:
XP:

OK, bit disappointed but thank you for swift reply.
Closed Thread