Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2018, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
It was set, they turned it off during the 'fix', and my friend is not in a position to fix it for awhile.
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes because the default settings is all without the planting, so when they did the release it reset all of those back to default, turning off the planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:10 PM

so uhm, he hee heee.. in my big tool box most of my harvesters are gone, and yes they are still in my storage. i own all the wya u to the red 16x16, plus some ex tools, and all the tools i own except my harvesters are showing in my tool box.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
My neighbor has set me to do planting as well as all the harvesting but it is NOT working! I can NOT plant for her! What's going on? SN has been totally screwed up.
Hi Kenn,
Please have them reset you for planting. The developers released a fix this afternoon to change the defgault settings for SN to allow them to do all work except the planting. When they did that it unchecked the planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Harvesters

All of my harvesters have disappeared from my toolbox!
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
so uhm, he hee heee.. in my big tool box most of my harvesters are gone, and yes they are still in my storage. i own all the wya u to the red 16x16, plus some ex tools, and all the tools i own except my harvesters are showing in my tool box.
Hi jeannine,
I just saw that too. Email sent to developers. It just happened with the last release.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:19 PM

All my harvesters are GONE except my single & 2x2!!!! i use the 9 harvester on my quest farm and now will have to single harvest until you get this fixed please! thank you
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi jeannine,
I just saw that too. Email sent to developers. It just happened with the last release.
ty so much for the fast as lightning response taz!!
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
All my harvesters are GONE except my single & 2x2!!!! i use the 9 harvester on my quest farm and now will have to single harvest until you get this fixed please! thank you
Hi Gramma Cindy,
Email has been sent to developers. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:37 PM

All harvest tools are grayed out in tool box. I also still can't plant at my sn farms or she at mine. We've both cleared our cache and made sure everything is checked. Still can't use the harvest/plow/plant combines.
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
All harvest tools are grayed out in tool box. I also still can't plant at my sn farms or she at mine. We've both cleared our cache and made sure everything is checked. Still can't use the harvest/plow/plant combines.
Hi Conjetta,
We are aware of the harvester grey out and the developers have been emailed for this.

Have you checked the settings recently as the release this afternoon set all SN settings bvack to default which is all checked except planting. You might want to look again and see if Allow planting is still checked.
For the HPP combines are not handed to you automatically. You would need to drop the HP combine and pick up the HPP combine.

EDIT: I just tested this for one I am SN for and the combine HPP worked fine.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 12 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing