Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2018, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
how come when I replant now, and finish the farm, the completed fields do not reappear..... the farm looks like there is more to do, somewhere.... yet it is done.
Hi StoneFace,
We have already reported this to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hope you are putting the "picadillo" on the Taste of Cuba.. LOL
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:20 PM

I have moved my harvester-plow-seed 20x20 to my personal toolbar a couple times and it keeps changing to saying I need to have the ext one first. I realize it's probably a bug but I thought I'd mention it in case no one else has.
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I have moved my harvester-plow-seed 20x20 to my personal toolbar a couple times and it keeps changing to saying I need to have the ext one first. I realize it's probably a bug but I thought I'd mention it in case no one else has.
Hi RFMad,
I had the same problem. It has been reported to the developers. Just need to wait and see if they can find it and fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi StoneFace,
We have already reported this to the developers.
Thanks Taz
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I had the same problem. It has been reported to the developers. Just need to wait and see if they can find it and fix.
Thanks! Good to know it's not just me
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:55 PM

Unhappy Autoselect changing tools too quickly

While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly. Just did a farm with only 3 trees to harvest so I selected the scythe to individually harvest. It worked for 2 of the 3 trees then changed quickly to the tree shaker. I didn't need or want that tool to harvest just one tree. Clearly, 1 second is too short a time limit for autoselect.

Also I have my preferences set to show all but as I'm working as a super neighbor, nothing is showing! No buildings, flowers or anything except what actually needs to be harvested. No shadow of any other items.

Last edited by Kenn318; Feb 20 2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Realized another problem existed and wrong tool referenced.
Old Feb 20 2018, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly. Just did a farm with only 3 trees to harvest so I selected the scythe to individually harvest. It worked for 2 of the 3 trees then changed quickly to the log truck with chainsaw. I didn't need or want that tool to harvest just one tree. Clearly, 1 second is too short a time limit for autoselect.

Also I have my preferences set to show all but as I'm working as a super neighbor, nothing is showing! No buildings, flowers or anything except what actually needs to be harvested. No shadow of any other items.
Hi Kenn,
If it change to the log truck then you would not have been able to harvest that tree with the scythe. You would have needed the axe for that last tree, so it would have had to change. Not saying that you are wrong or right about the 1 second being too fast.
For the crops we are aware that the harvesting doesn't finish correctly and we have alerted the developers to this problem.
Even though you have preferences set to show all, when you have a tool in your hand then you will only see what can be worked on with that tool. The shadowed (half open eye has been removed. It is either fully open or fully closed. When you have a tool in your hand you can click on the eye in the lower right corner to open it if you wish to see everything.
Old Feb 20 2018, 10:42 PM

Loaded factories and service facilities but when i went to request more clients from the buddha shop it would not let me, the request more clients button was missing.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Feb 20 2018, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Loaded factories and service facilities but when i went to request more clients from the buddha shop it would not let me, the request more clients button was missing.
Hi Tom C,
I just confirmed this with both the Buddist Supplies and also with the funeral supplies and home. Doesn't matter which way your options for those are checked or unchecked.
Closed Thread