Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 23 2023, 03:01 PM

Default how do we send belt bonuses to friends

can not figure out how to send belt bonuses to people.
Old Jun 23 2023, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
can not figure out how to send belt bonuses to people.
Hi vfreeme

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Bonuses.

The best way to send bonuses to friends is to click in your My Requests tab, and then click in Other Wall Requests link.

There you will find the bonuses your friends have posted and also the ingredient requests they posted.

Just click in Get bonus to the right of the post and that is all, bonus will be sent to your friend and also you will get 50% added to your storage.

This can be done either from the Website or Facebook version.

If you get a bonus, and you post it, then your friends will find it in their Other wall requests if they are playing in the Website or in Other Wall Requests, News feed and your Facebook profile page if they are playing through Facebook.
Old Aug 11 2023, 04:11 PM

Cool Missing XP:s when filling up facilities

Hi

I have a problem with missing xp:s when I fill up my facs and shops. The count in yellow says 1.2 million xp and the bar says 800 000xp:s
Why is that?

Ernst (Ernie)
Old Aug 11 2023, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieBernie View Post
Hi

I have a problem with missing xp:s when I fill up my facs and shops. The count in yellow says 1.2 million xp and the bar says 800 000xp:s
Why is that?

Ernst (Ernie)
Hi Ernst,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belt/dan bonuses to explain this to you.
You are not missing any XP. When you fill up your facilities you get bonus batches of products because you have earned the belts and dans for those products. When you fill your facilities then you see the total XP you would get if you didn't have those. But because you do have those then two things happen. You get the ingredients back in your storage that would have been used for those batches because the mayor provides the ingredients for the bonus batches. The second thing that happens is your XP you receive is lowered because you do not get XP for the bonus batches.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2023, 10:48 AM

Hi, I'm sure over all these years this has been answered, but I can't find it. This problem occurs when the game releases massive amounts of new belts and dans. I receive a pop up message that states: " No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 15,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours". My questions are: how does the game determine the value of the bonus? And how are we to determine it so we can help as many people as possible? Also, does this have an effect for me on any bonuses I might post? Thanks
Old Aug 13 2023, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I'm sure over all these years this has been answered, but I can't find it. This problem occurs when the game releases massive amounts of new belts and dans. I receive a pop up message that states: " No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 15,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours". My questions are: how does the game determine the value of the bonus? And how are we to determine it so we can help as many people as possible? Also, does this have an effect for me on any bonuses I might post? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
The information is in the Game Guide chapter 30 about the Belts & Dans:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...78&postcount=6

The value is determined by what you would get for selling those products.
The total amount you can collect is a combination of what you have collected from others and what you have received from your own posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2023, 09:20 AM

Default Belt Bonus Coin Limit

The chart outlining the coin limits for different XP levels is not true. I am at 1375 and I am always getting the message that says I cannot receive any more bonuses because I have exceeded the 1,000,000 coin limit.
Old Aug 15 2023, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
The chart outlining the coin limits for different XP levels is not true. I am at 1375 and I am always getting the message that says I cannot receive any more bonuses because I have exceeded the 1,000,000 coin limit.
Hi Wolfie,
Are you sure you are logged into your top level farms or do you have another set of farms that is at the low level that you might be logged into. We can't duplicate this and we have had no other reports of this.
Old Aug 21 2023, 09:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

not sure if this is the right place, i'm having bonuses not registering, I collect bonuses one by one, I have one bonus in the animal shelter supplies factory that keeps recurring so far the black belt bonus for dog crate tag show up at least 6 times at one stage I had it in my belts to be posted 3 times in a 12 hour period and also a couple of others in the same facility
ID number ( 727691242)
Old Aug 21 2023, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
not sure if this is the right place, i'm having bonuses not registering, I collect bonuses one by one, I have one bonus in the animal shelter supplies factory that keeps recurring so far the black belt bonus for dog crate tag show up at least 6 times at one stage I had it in my belts to be posted 3 times in a 12 hour period and also a couple of others in the same facility
ID number ( 727691242)
Hi Keef,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the belts/dans bonuses. We don't see the data on those so we have no way to chek them. Are you sure it was exactly the same belt?

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if it shows up again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans