Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 20 2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
I checked all the facilities on F# 10 -- all regular facilities still showed products to be processed. But the 2 client facilities - which "load all" were fine.

When signing onto FT this afternoon, I got the Web error message, so rebooted my pc. Then did Facilities Manager -- everything processed.

No sure what's going on ... I appreciate your assistance.
Hi dnreynolds

You say "all regular facilities still showed products to be processed".

Im not sure to understand this correctly but does it mean that those facilities still had pending items to be completed or done?

If that is the case, then maybe not much friends have visited them to acelerate the process but that doesnt stop you to load them.
For example, if only 1 batch was completed for that facility, then you will only be able to load 1 batch.

Also, you didnt say if you reloaded the game and try the Start All again and if you were able to load those facilities manually.

If nothing I told you works for you, then please contact Support team and let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

> About the Web error you got, if it was fixed by restarting your computer then it is ok, but if you get it again, then clear your browser cache. Just remember that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

I dont know which browser you are using, but check to be sure it is up to date, Chrome updated for me a few hours ago.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 20 2022 at 02:58 PM.
Old Mar 20 2022, 05:35 PM

Default facility manager

is the facility manager supposed to be working? I can only pull up the stockable facilities and nothing shows up if I try switching the order around. User ID 1358424124
Old Mar 20 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbert1972 View Post
is the facility manager supposed to be working? I can only pull up the stockable facilities and nothing shows up if I try switching the order around. User ID 1358424124

Hi lilbert1972

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this so it shows all facilities in all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
After that, then check the filters available in the A/Z icon and see if they work for you.
Remember that the Custom Order has been added back during these release.
Old Mar 20 2022, 07:07 PM

I've been looking forward to being able to click on that little question mark in the facility manager that tells about diversification. It's still inactive. Can't find what I'm looking for in the forum. Just would like to know what goes into diversification. Thanks.
Old Mar 20 2022, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've been looking forward to being able to click on that little question mark in the facility manager that tells about diversification. It's still inactive. Can't find what I'm looking for in the forum. Just would like to know what goes into diversification. Thanks.
HI NJones,
You can find the information you are asking about in the Game Guide chapter 10 about Buying/Selling /Trading:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...iversification
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2022, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dnreynolds

You say "all regular facilities still showed products to be processed".

Im not sure to understand this correctly but does it mean that those facilities still had pending items to be completed or done?

If that is the case, then maybe not much friends have visited them to acelerate the process but that doesnt stop you to load them.
For example, if only 1 batch was completed for that facility, then you will only be able to load 1 batch.

Also, you didnt say if you reloaded the game and try the Start All again and if you were able to load those facilities manually.

If nothing I told you works for you, then please contact Support team and let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

> About the Web error you got, if it was fixed by restarting your computer then it is ok, but if you get it again, then clear your browser cache. Just remember that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

I dont know which browser you are using, but check to be sure it is up to date, Chrome updated for me a few hours ago.
3-18-22 1.jpg

3-18-22 2.jpg

These photos were taken yesterday when I first posted about the problem. I used "regular facilities" as that is what is used on the FT funnel. I was not referring to any visits/help from friends, but by no action being taken when I used the Facility Manager to "START ALL". I was able to process each item manually. I did say that I had to restart my computer, and when I did, I went thru the Facility Manager again, and everything processed. I don't know what else to tell you.

My PC is Microsoft Edge.

I'll just leave it for now and deal with it as I come to it

Last edited by dnreynolds; Mar 20 2022 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added
Old Mar 20 2022, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Attachment 25098

Attachment 25102

These photos were taken yesterday when I first posted about the problem. I used "regular facilities" as that is what is used on the FT funnel. I was not referring to any visits/help from friends, but by no action being taken when I used the Facility Manager to "START ALL". I was able to process each item manually. I did say that I had to restart my computer, and when I did, I went thru the Facility Manager again, and everything processed. I don't know what else to tell you.

My PC is Microsoft Edge.

I'll just leave it for now and deal with it as I come to it
Hi Dnreynolds,
Please contact Support about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2022, 09:12 PM

OH YEAH! Thank you so much!!!!!
Old Mar 21 2022, 04:42 PM

Default Oil refineries not showing any fuel at all

I loaded up my oil refineries and they have been worked on by a neighbour but when i went in to check they are showing no oil in any of them? I have been noticing that i am getting a lot less fuel, can you help? my id is 570427319
Old Mar 21 2022, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
I loaded up my oil refineries and they have been worked on by a neighbour but when i went in to check they are showing no oil in any of them? I have been noticing that i am getting a lot less fuel, can you help? my id is 570427319
Hi Daviewho,
What do you mean by not seeing any oil in your oil refineries? The oil refinery does not produce oil. It uses the crude oil barrels to produce fuel tanks, petrochemical barrels and all the rest of the products there.
Nothing has changed in the production amounts for fuel. You currently have 862+24 fuel tanks in storage and over 862 million gas to use right now.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending