Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 16 2022, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
Farm ID: 1318735062

When working a neighbors' facilities I receive the message re how many farms will be worked and the the msg that the the mayor will do them all because I have 2 trains dispatched, however, when I click OK, only one farm is processed and I get a msg stating the there is no more work here and am advised to check the other facs. I f I manually click on another farm, I get products given plus another msg stating that there is no more work and try the other facs. This is the same for all farms. I have cleared mem cache and used both chrome and edge browsers. This is not a show stopper, but it is rather inconvenient. Thanks
Hi Dross,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the facility work.
Please go check each of your trains and make sure those trains are dispatched and show 10 cars dispatched in the Train Status tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2022, 01:32 PM

I haven't noticed this issue before. Processed my facilities using the Facilities Manager .. the "start all" and "store all" functions. Then I was on one of my farms and went into one facility and all the items showed Start Batch. I checked other facilities and found the same -- they had not been processed thru the facilities manager.
Old Mar 18 2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
I haven't noticed this issue before. Processed my facilities using the Facilities Manager .. the "start all" and "store all" functions. Then I was on one of my farms and went into one facility and all the items showed Start Batch. I checked other facilities and found the same -- they had not been processed thru the facilities manager.
Hi dnreynolds

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
If the funnel is ok, then with the facility manager open, you have to make sure that the facilities which didnt load, have a check mark near their pictures.

If they have a check mark, then open the facility and check all products have check marks.
Old Mar 18 2022, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dnreynolds

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
If the funnel is ok, then with the facility manager open, you have to make sure that the facilities which didnt load, have a check mark near their pictures.

If they have a check mark, then open the facility and check all products have check marks.

I have checked all that you list above. Everything is as it should be. I do have one or two facilities that I have chosen not to start "all" and removed the check marks. Those I am aware of.
Old Mar 18 2022, 08:58 PM

Quote:
I have checked all that you list above. Everything is as it should be. I do have one or two facilities that I have chosen not to start "all" and removed the check marks. Those I am aware of.
Hi dnreynolds

Sorry for the delay to come back to you but I was busy with the release.

If everything is ok then you shouldnt have problems loading all your facilities/services.

Are those facilities loading if you manually load them?

If not, did you check the ingredient planer to see if you are not short for any ingredients needed for them?

Did you try to reload the game and then click in Start all again?
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Hi dnreynolds

Sorry for the delay to come back to you but I was busy with the release.

If everything is ok then you shouldnt have problems loading all your facilities/services.

Are those facilities loading if you manually load them?

If not, did you check the ingredient planer to see if you are not short for any ingredients needed for them?

Did you try to reload the game and then click in Start all again?
Thanks for your help Mary. It seems to have corrected itself after the new release came out. I wonder if I might have been "caught" in something while the release was coming out. Right after I went thru the Facilities Manager again and everything was processed properly. Onward to the new release .. thanks again !!
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your help Mary. It seems to have corrected itself after the new release came out. I wonder if I might have been "caught" in something while the release was coming out. Right after I went thru the Facilities Manager again and everything was processed properly. Onward to the new release .. thanks again !!

You are welcome dnreynolds and thanks for coming back to let us know that the problem was fixed
Old Mar 20 2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
You are welcome dnreynolds and thanks for coming back to let us know that the problem was fixed
Hi Mary .. me again. Same situation today. I've run the Facilities Manager twice and facilities - on my farm 10 - still show goods to process. I haven't checked any other farms yet. I've checked the funnel settings again as discussed previously. Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 20 2022, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Hi Mary .. me again. Same situation today. I've run the Facilities Manager twice and facilities - on my farm 10 - still show goods to process. I haven't checked any other farms yet. I've checked the funnel settings again as discussed previously. Thanks for your help.
Hi dnreynolds

Sorry this is happening to you again.

If you try to load those facilities manually, are they loaded? Do they load at 100% or less?

Is this happening with all facilities on your farm 10 or with specific ones?

Have you tried to reload the game and then click in Start all button again to check if they were filled?
Old Mar 20 2022, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Hi dnreynolds

Sorry this is happening to you again.

If you try to load those facilities manually, are they loaded? Do they load at 100% or less?

Is this happening with all facilities on your farm 10 or with specific ones?

Have you tried to reload the game and then click in Start all button again to check if they were filled?

I checked all the facilities on F# 10 -- all regular facilities still showed products to be processed. But the 2 client facilities - which "load all" were fine.

When signing onto FT this afternoon, I got the Web error message, so rebooted my pc. Then did Facilities Manager -- everything processed.

No sure what's going on ... I appreciate your assistance.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending