Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 22 2022, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan1133 View Post
I have searched the forum for any info on this so I apologize if it has already been addressed. I am always out of supplies from the Open Pit and Turbo Open pit facilities. It seems the more I buy another Turbo I am still short or ever more so. I have 28 Turbo and 44 regular Open Pit facilities. I was under the impression that I could have one of each on each farm. Maybe I was wrong? Thank you very much for your time.

Hi rhodan

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

You can have 1 Open pit mine per farm and also 1 Turbo open pit mine per farm along with the regular one.

If you are short for the Open pit mine products, please take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities by friends, so you have to wait exactly the time it shows for each product. Anyway, all products for the Open pit mine and Turbo open pit mine last 1 hour to be ready.

Also, if you have several factories using those products and you reload your factories often, then maybe you cant have enough for all your factories.

You could use the Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager to check how many products you need to feel all your facilities.

Open your Facility Manager, click in the Ingredient Planner icon (the little notebook) and then set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (a full run for 100%) and By Missing.
If you have items with red numbers into brackets, then you are not getting enough products.
You have the explanation in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

If you want to post a suggestion to increase production for the Open and Turbo Pit Mines, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 22 2022, 08:14 PM

Default working neighbor factories

i have a neighbor that posts their factories sometimes - when i click on the link (in the game under the requests tab) it takes me to someone elses farm and i cant work them - is there a glitch? that neighbor is a neighbor and shows up on the neighbors tab - the request shows the name and profile pic - its just the factories request takes me to the wrong persons farm
Old Feb 22 2022, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
i have a neighbor that posts their factories sometimes - when i click on the link (in the game under the requests tab) it takes me to someone elses farm and i cant work them - is there a glitch? that neighbor is a neighbor and shows up on the neighbors tab - the request shows the name and profile pic - its just the factories request takes me to the wrong persons farm
Hi iam1to,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
This happens due to a change Facebook made that is affecting thyose who work more than 1 set of farms. When they use the switch user in Facebook to change to the second account's set of farms the user data from the first account stays which means when they post facilities from the second account it shows the name and picture from the first account until you get to the farm to work.
The only way for them to fix this would be to use a different browser for each account and not use the switch user.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2022, 11:25 AM

Default fuel

I need more fuel

Is there a turbo oil refinery in the future?

Thank you
Old Feb 25 2022, 11:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim View Post
I need more fuel

Is there a turbo oil refinery in the future?

Thank you
Hi Gentlemen Jim,

We do not know which facilities will have turbo versions. If you would like to request one please post that in the Suggestions area of the forum where it will be seen by the developers. Here's the link to that area should you wish to do that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 27 2022, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

my start and store do not work in facility manager because my facilites do not show up. How can this be fixed?
Old Feb 27 2022, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Mellies View Post
my start and store do not work in facility manager because my facilites do not show up. How can this be fixed?
Hi Barbara,
Please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2022, 11:05 AM

Default Issue with Doing 1 neighbors facilities

My USER ID is 1743446375666024 I added a new neighbor about 2 weeks ago and when I try to click on his post to do his facilities it loads his farm but the pop up to do his facilities will never pop up so I can not do his facilities, I have cleared cache and reloaded, I have tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers. I have let it sit for up to 30 minutes to see if maybe over time the pop up will come, I have tried to do them at least 25 times with no success. He says none of his other neighbors have this issue. I do not have this issue with no one else. Thank you for your attention in fixing this issue.
Old Feb 28 2022, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
My USER ID is 1743446375666024 I added a new neighbor about 2 weeks ago and when I try to click on his post to do his facilities it loads his farm but the pop up to do his facilities will never pop up so I can not do his facilities, I have cleared cache and reloaded, I have tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers. I have let it sit for up to 30 minutes to see if maybe over time the pop up will come, I have tried to do them at least 25 times with no success. He says none of his other neighbors have this issue. I do not have this issue with no one else. Thank you for your attention in fixing this issue.
Hi laditz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the game migration.
Do you see any pop up like one saying that you can't work them because you have to be friends?

You can try going to another farm there and see if the pop up will show.

Both of you need to check both in Facebook and in the My Account tab above the game to see if either of you have blocked the other.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 28 2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old Mar 07 2022, 09:13 PM

Thank you for your help. You are a genius, not sure how it happened but he was blocked in the game, I unblocked him and it worked.

Last edited by laditz; Mar 07 2022 at 09:23 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending