Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 15 2022, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default client facs

i did fill them yesterday, but i was in "FB jail" until today, so i couldn't post anything at all... but this isn't the first time this has happened... it's been going on for the past couple of months... i figured it would sort itself out, but it hasn't... i post every day, but regular and client facs, and my friends do work them down to around 25%, but client facs often show 0% and that's when i'm not getting the coins i should... i'll watch the amounts of product as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi bastkat37,

If you couldn't post your facilities yesterday some friends may have worked the previous days postings if you had posted the day before. Some may not have seen the pervious days work requests if their own wall requests fills up fast to shunt them too far down, some may have been able to see them there if their wall requests doesn't fill up fast and some may have gone to your profile to look for them and some may not have worked both types.

It's worth checking the funnel filter in the facility manger is set to show all facilities on all farms if you own the turbo start and load tools to make sure that you are filling all of them on all farms and not just some of them on specific farms or a group of farms.

Also check your ingredient planner in your facility manager and see if you are short on anything to fill all your services to maximum so you can determine if that could be a reason why you may have got less than normal.
Old Feb 19 2022, 04:18 PM

For some reason the Harvest All button is skipping the animal facilities on my farm 16. I noticed this yesterday (Friday, Feb 18th), so I harvested them manually (used the Facility Manager). I rearranged my animal facilities on that farm just in case...

Today the same thing happened, so I harvested them manually again. I don't know if this just started Friday or if it's been going on for a while. I ran the FT memcache but it didn't make any difference. How can I get this to work right? Would appreciate any suggestions or help & TY in advance.
Old Feb 19 2022, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
For some reason the Harvest All button is skipping the animal facilities on my farm 16. I noticed this yesterday (Friday, Feb 18th), so I harvested them manually (used the Facility Manager). I rearranged my animal facilities on that farm just in case...

Today the same thing happened, so I harvested them manually again. I don't know if this just started Friday or if it's been going on for a while. I ran the FT memcache but it didn't make any difference. How can I get this to work right? Would appreciate any suggestions or help & TY in advance.
Hi BarbLH

Please go to that farm and then click in the farm name. See if that if set as a Quest farm.

If it is then Animal buildings are not harvested when you click in the Harvest all button in case you need those products for a quest.

You have to uncheck that option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Feb 19 2022, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi BarbLH

Please go to that farm and then click in the farm name. See if that if set as a Quest farm.

If it is then Animal buildings are not harvested when you click in the Harvest all button in case you need those products for a quest.

You have to uncheck that option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Thank you marymarcel! I don't know how it got checked as a quest farm but it did! I must've clicked on that by mistake. I've fixed it now. Thanks for helping!
Old Feb 19 2022, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Thank you marymarcel! I don't know how it got checked as a quest farm but it did! I must've clicked on that by mistake. I've fixed it now. Thanks for helping!
Great! You are welcome Barb and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Feb 22 2022, 07:25 AM

Default custom order - facilty manager

when are we going to be able to arrange the factories list in the " custom order " in my facility manager ? thanks
Old Feb 22 2022, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
when are we going to be able to arrange the factories list in the " custom order " in my facility manager ? thanks
Hi Telstar

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Im sorry but we cant give you a date as developers are working in some features but they dont tell us when they will be added back to the game.
Old Feb 22 2022, 10:30 AM

Default list of all the facilities & factories

Is there a complete list I can print out of all the facilities and factories?

David
Old Feb 22 2022, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith2022 View Post
Is there a complete list I can print out of all the facilities and factories?

David
Hi David,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.

The facilities are listed in the Game Guide chapters 13.1 & 13.2:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641318
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641258

We do not have a printable list though you can print those in the Game Guide by selecting printable form.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 22 2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old Feb 22 2022, 11:38 AM

Default Turbo Open Pit Facilities

I have searched the forum for any info on this so I apologize if it has already been addressed. I am always out of supplies from the Open Pit and Turbo Open pit facilities. It seems the more I buy another Turbo I am still short or ever more so. I have 28 Turbo and 44 regular Open Pit facilities. I was under the impression that I could have one of each on each farm. Maybe I was wrong? Thank you very much for your time.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending