Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 04 2023, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Is there any way that we can go back to earning FarmCash by purchasing from outside advertisers/goods/services? That was helpful back in the day...
Old Aug 04 2023, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckatsharedpet View Post
Is there any way that we can go back to earning FarmCash by purchasing from outside advertisers/goods/services? That was helpful back in the day...
Hi stuckatsharedpet,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the feedback section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2023, 05:42 PM

can't figure out how to get farm cash..please help me
Old Aug 09 2023, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
can't figure out how to get farm cash..please help me
Hi CrazyJan

Do you want to know how to purchase farmcash?
Old Feb 10 2024, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cash for Coins

Why can't you make it where we can buy cash with our coins?? Oh wait.. I didn't think.. YOU need real money for the FT cash I forgot.
Old Feb 12 2024, 10:55 PM

do not understand why people complain about this game costing real money to play. if they can spend money to get their hair cut and fixed they can buy cash. they need to be told what the website costs Raul to use for this game .they do not seem to care he has to pay his workers money to support their familys.he has to make money or we would not have this game on here at all.if you do not buy farm cash stop complaining about it .i love farm town have played almost 15 years.i buy cash when i can .my husband died christmas night .i will still buy cash and play when i can .
Old Feb 20 2024, 07:58 AM

I know this has probably been clarified somewhere, but I'm not easily finding it in the search, and this thread is 134 pages along, so I will ask: To send more than 500 FC gifts to friends, I know 1 has to purchase 305 FC with real money. Is this a 1 time requirement, ie after 305 FC purchase I would forever be able to gift FC to friends, or does 305 FC need to be purchased for each 500 FC that is sent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify.
Old Feb 20 2024, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmingRefuge View Post
I know this has probably been clarified somewhere, but I'm not easily finding it in the search, and this thread is 134 pages along, so I will ask: To send more than 500 FC gifts to friends, I know 1 has to purchase 305 FC with real money. Is this a 1 time requirement, ie after 305 FC purchase I would forever be able to gift FC to friends, or does 305 FC need to be purchased for each 500 FC that is sent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify.
Hi FarmingRefuge

That is a 1 time requirement per account. Once you purchase 305 FC with real money then you are able to continue sending farmcash from that account. If you have another account you have to do the same.

That is the rule for accounts opened before July 28th, 2023

If the account was opened after that date, then the rule has changed. You have full information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...98#post6052098