Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 26 2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugurb View Post
Will there be Saint Patty Day items? Will you bring back the Halloween farm house? I deleted mine Will there be Eater items? why do we love to decorate? I really really liked the "request as a gift" thing you had going at Christmas, will you be bringing that back? That would be great if you had that option for a few of the $ items
Keep up the good work. It's a fun game and worth waiting for the updates!
p.s. can someone tell me how to add my farm to my slashkey page thanks
Hi, try this link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301390
Old Feb 26 2010, 07:22 AM

Default Keep us informed Raul

It would be nice to hear from the developers every week or so in this forum. Give us a few hints as to what we can look forward to next. I would even be curious to know things you try, that just don't work out. The whole Beta thing is intriguing as I've never been part of a game under development before. It is a lot of fun. Some of us are more patient than others as we await the new developments. But we would like to hear from you more often.
Old Feb 26 2010, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

more levels please!!!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 26 2010, 03:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Charged for Hiring

I am repeatedly charged minus400 to minus800 coins every time I hire in the market place and frequently on the farm as well there goes my profits I have resorted to harvesting and plowing myself
It is happening on all three of my user names farms currently I'm level 60 twice and Level 38 once my friends have not noticed

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:10 PM

Default Thank you for the new buildings

Thanks for all the new items....Please, please.. more levels...most of my neighbors have been on level 60 for months.
I have heard about a million XP club...please tell us all about it....if it is true.
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:10 PM

I know others have commented, but I wanted to add my vote to this. Prior to being able to "harvest" animals, I had placed some on both farms. Now I want to keep my "animal farming" on just one farm where I will have the dairy shed, etc... But -- we need a way to move animals. Maybe a truck or something ?? Put the truck on one farm, put animals in it, and be able to take it to the other farm....????? We need something to do this !!! And, been at level 60 for some time now. Any hope of moving up soon ?
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyWessonBarnes View Post
I am repeatedly charged minus400 to minus800 coins every time I hire in the market place and frequently on the farm as well there goes my profits I have resorted to harvesting and plowing myself
It is happening on all three of my user names farms currently I'm level 60 twice and Level 38 once my friends have not noticed
Hello Sally and welcome to the forums.

This thread is not for reporting problems. Please read the top post in the following Official thread regarding your problem and then post in that thread giving us all information requested:

OFFICIAL Random charges for hiring/receiving gifts/moving items etc. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284722

Thanks!

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:17 PM

Default XP points stopping ...

Originally Posted by Tony D
I believe the earning of experience points should stop when you have enough XPs to reach the highest level. That would mean we all had to work our way through any new levels released.
I do not believe this would be a popular request though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_J_P View Post
I think it's a great idea! I wish that would have happened months ago when I reached level 34 because with the upgrades I found myself at level 58, reaching level 60 in a week. I would much rather have had to work for the items I was given, the game is more fun when you have to strive for rewards.
NO! NO! NO! Many at level 60 have continued for farm - planting, plowing, harvesting so we can be moved up when the time comes. I would not want to lose all the work I have put in since reaching level 60.

Last edited by skyrange; Feb 26 2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
It would be nice to hear from the developers every week or so in this forum. Give us a few hints as to what we can look forward to next. I would even be curious to know things you try, that just don't work out. The whole Beta thing is intriguing as I've never been part of a game under development before. It is a lot of fun. Some of us are more patient than others as we await the new developments. But we would like to hear from you more often.
l would also like to hear from game developers. Specifically, could we get a heads-up when items are about to be discontinued? l would appreciate having a warning and being able to buy or get as gifts any items that are about to go away for good.
As always, LOVE Farm Town! Thanks everyone for bringing us such an awesome free game!
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:43 PM

I was gipped out of experience points - when I hit level 39 - it reloaded to level 38 and I have to go through level 38 all over again. Nobody I have contacted at Facebook has even bothered to correct it or get in touch with me to fix the problem. Poor customer service.
Closed Thread