Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 12 2023, 07:42 PM

Default weird question

in my inventory box under "non ingredients for me", both fresh water and saltwater bait show up as non ingredients. I do have a fishing and tackle building but its been in storage. I also have several bodies of water that use bait...so I am not understanding why its going as non ingridents if I need bait for fishing my waters....how do I put the bait they say I don't need to my waters??
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Feb 12 2023, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
in my inventory box under "non ingredients for me", both fresh water and saltwater bait show up as non ingredients. I do have a fishing and tackle building but its been in storage. I also have several bodies of water that use bait...so I am not understanding why its going as non ingridents if I need bait for fishing my waters....how do I put the bait they say I don't need to my waters??
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belts/ dan bonuses.
The only way bait can end up in your storage is from the bonuses you collect from someone else's belts. Those baits can not be transferred to your waters. They normally can only be used in the Fishing Tackle shop. I have checked your account, and your Fishing Tackle Shop is in your Item storage and not on your farms. That is why the bait is in your non-ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2023, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belts/ dan bonuses.
The only way bait can end up in your storage is from the bonuses you collect from someone else's belts. Those baits can not be transferred to your waters. They normally can only be used in the Fishing Tackle shop. I have checked your account, and your Fishing Tackle Shop is in your Item storage and not on your farms. That is why the bait is in your non-ingredients.
but don't i need that bait for fishing the waters? where does that bait come from?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
Old Feb 12 2023, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
but don't i need that bait for fishing the waters? where does that bait come from?
HI Don't feed the beggers,
That bait for your waters can come from your Fish Farming Plant, gifts or your own belt bonuses for those.

The only things you can do with the bait in your storage are to put your Fishing Tackle Shop on your farms and fill the baits in them or to sell those in the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2023, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Don't feed the beggers,
That bait for your waters can come from your Fish Farming Plant, gifts or your own belt bonuses for those.

The only things you can do with the bait in your storage are to put your Fishing Tackle Shop on your farms and fill the baits in them or to sell those in the market.
ohhh ok thank you for clarifying
Old Apr 07 2023, 06:54 PM

Is there a way to tell how close to my 12 hr bonus limit? I have some bonuses I would get if I fished my new FC water but I'm afraid I am close to my limit but I don't know HOW close. Thanks for any help.
Old Apr 07 2023, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Is there a way to tell how close to my 12 hr bonus limit? I have some bonuses I would get if I fished my new FC water but I'm afraid I am close to my limit but I don't know HOW close. Thanks for any help.
Hi SirMatthew

Im not sure to understand but here we go.

When you get a bonus or various bonuses, they show up in your Belt Manager.

If you got several bonuses at the same time, then the ones you posted will show Already requested, but the ones not posted will show a time to expired so you can see how much time till 12 hours.
Open your yellow tool box, click in your Belt manager and then click in Recent Belts button to see them all.

If you only got 1 bonus and you posted it, then you can go to your facebook profile and check at what time you posted it.

You can check the following link from our Game Guide for Belts/Dans:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Old Apr 09 2023, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew

Im not sure to understand but here we go.

When you get a bonus or various bonuses, they show up in your Belt Manager.

If you got several bonuses at the same time, then the ones you posted will show Already requested, but the ones not posted will show a time to expired so you can see how much time till 12 hours.
Open your yellow tool box, click in your Belt manager and then click in Recent Belts button to see them all.

If you only got 1 bonus and you posted it, then you can go to your facebook profile and check at what time you posted it.

You can check the following link from our Game Guide for Belts/Dans:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Thanks. I should have been more clear. I'm wondering how I know how close I am to my coin limit of bonuses. At my level, I'm allowed 15M worth of bonuses. I didn't want to post another bonus too soon and reach my limit. I want to get as many of the cod I can.
Old Apr 09 2023, 07:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Thanks. I should have been more clear. I'm wondering how I know how close I am to my coin limit of bonuses. At my level, I'm allowed 15M worth of bonuses. I didn't want to post another bonus too soon and reach my limit. I want to get as many of the cod I can.
SirMatthew KC,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time,

Currently, there is no way in game for you to see how much of the coin limit you have already earned.

If you had only earned one fish bonus, like cod, you can get an idea of the value of that bonus by the amount of fish in the bonus and the value of the fish, but even then you would still need to count up how many bonuses you had received to get an idea of how much you had earned as the day progressed and more were sent.

Something like cod that has a low coin value would take a quite a lot of bonuses to get you to 15 million IF that was the only bonus you received.

Something like salmon or lobster has a much higher coin value and would take far less bonuses to reach that 15 million IF that was the only bonus received.

Figuring out values of bonuses gets far more complicated if different bonuses were posted and sent as well, which many wouldn't want to try doing.

You can certainly request if that information could be shown somewhere in the the game, in the Suggestions area where the devs will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 09 2023, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
SirMatthew KC,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time,

Currently, there is no way in game for you to see how much of the coin limit you have already earned.

If you had only earned one fish bonus, like cod, you can get an idea of the value of that bonus by the amount of fish in the bonus and the value of the fish, but even then you would still need to count up how many bonuses you had received to get an idea of how much you had earned as the day progressed and more were sent.

Something like cod that has a low coin value would take a quite a lot of bonuses to get you to 15 million IF that was the only bonus you received.

Something like salmon or lobster has a much higher coin value and would take far less bonuses to reach that 15 million IF that was the only bonus received.

Figuring out values of bonuses gets far more complicated if different bonuses were posted and sent as well, which many wouldn't want to try doing.

You can certainly request if that information could be shown somewhere in the the game, in the Suggestions area where the devs will see it.
THANKS, Tiger!

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans