Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 27 2014, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Well it did it again just now o one farm out of a bunch
Have you tried running the memcache clearing? The only thing beyond that would be to clean your farm data, but that would require you to clear any layering you have before that can be done. There isn't anything else that can be done, since it is only you that is having this problem it is very unlikely to be a code problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2014, 12:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I still think we should have a "like" button instead of having to "quote".. I would give a like to Taz....
Old Jun 27 2014, 05:25 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I still think we should have a "like" button instead of having to "quote".. I would give a like to Taz....
*Likes *
Old Jun 27 2014, 07:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why doesent my facility manager refill all my factorys when i hit the button to do so, it picks what it wants and then i come up short on my production? this have been going on for some time. i bet its missing a good 20 %
Old Jun 27 2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why doesent my facility manager refill all my factorys when i hit the button to do so, it picks what it wants and then i come up short on my production? this have been going on for some time. i bet its missing a good 20 %
I have the same problem and have had for a year or so. My Stone Windmill has to be filled manually as well as the Cola Float in the Ice Cream Shop...quite annoying.
Old Jun 27 2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
same here it has been going on for awile i all ways have to hit it more than once. i have mention it here before
Old Jun 27 2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
same here it has been going on for awile i all ways have to hit it more than once. i have mention it here before
That doesn't work for me...Mine still doesn't fill after trying to fill repeatedly
Old Jun 27 2014, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
you guys talking about the turbo loaders?? if so, makes me wonder how widespread this is. i was waiting for the new levels and then going to buy some FC to upgrade to the big Start All. now... hmmm
Old Jun 27 2014, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I have the same problem and have had for a year or so. My Stone Windmill has to be filled manually as well as the Cola Float in the Ice Cream Shop...quite annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
That doesn't work for me...Mine still doesn't fill after trying to fill repeatedly
Have you looked to make sure the check marks are in the boxes for all those items it isn't starting that you think it should?
Also be sure you have all the turbo tools in storage. They will not work sitting on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Have you looked to make sure the check marks are in the boxes for all those items it isn't starting that you think it should?
Also be sure you have all the turbo tools in storage. They will not work sitting on the farm.
All checked,all turbo tools in storage...all facilities fill as they should except for those 3 items...no other problems
Closed Thread