Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 18 2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to own all the Mobile sprinkler to be able to water or irrigate all your farms in one click.

Up now you have the brown and red sprinklers.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290
Thank you, Marymarcel!!! Wow!!! It seems there are three more to go for me in order to get that! - a long way!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Sep 18 2022, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Thank you, Marymarcel!!! Wow!!! It seems there are three more to go for me in order to get that! - a long way!
You are welcome Sandie
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:16 AM

Hi, I am trying to water chocolate cosmos on my farm 13 with the watering can and every time I bring the watering can around the flowers they disappear...It says they have 2.9 days until they can be harvested. My SN has not watered any of the flowers until we get this straightened out. This happens on all my farms. My Farmtown is 650472072. I have cleared my memecache several times and restarted the computer. Just can't get any of the the chocolate cosmos watered for the seasonal goal. Any help is appreciated.
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Hi, I am trying to water chocolate cosmos on my farm 13 with the watering can and every time I bring the watering can around the flowers they disappear...It says they have 2.9 days until they can be harvested. My SN has not watered any of the flowers until we get this straightened out. This happens on all my farms. My Farmtown is 650472072. I have cleared my memecache several times and restarted the computer. Just can't get any of the the chocolate cosmos watered for the seasonal goal. Any help is appreciated.
Hi LindaMHS,
Hover over those flowers and see what the drips show. If they are not down at least 2 drops you can not water them yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2022, 10:17 AM

Question Flowers

Since the closing and reopening of FT this past week, there has been a slightly changed Flower growth on our farms and in Stores to 4 days. No huge problem for me but maybe for other farmers.
Old Oct 13 2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafever View Post
Since the closing and reopening of FT this past week, there has been a slightly changed Flower growth on our farms and in Stores to 4 days. No huge problem for me but maybe for other farmers.
Hi seafever

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers

Im a little confused, flowers in the store always showed 4 days to be ready.

When you plant them or harvest them, then they show 3.3 days to be ready.

This is the information from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post3355570
Old Oct 13 2022, 11:35 AM

I apologize, Marymarcel, with everything that is going on lately my Farming schedule is all mixed up and must be causing my confusion. Hoping I am the only one causing a disturbance in regard to Flower time of growth.
Old Oct 13 2022, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafever View Post
I apologize, Marymarcel, with everything that is going on lately my Farming schedule is all mixed up and must be causing my confusion. Hoping I am the only one causing a disturbance in regard to Flower time of growth.
Hi seafever

There is no problem at all. It is always better to ask than to have the doubt.
Old Oct 14 2022, 12:40 AM

My flowers have been seriously glitched for a day: when trying to hire (and looking at my farm stats), it keeps showing that I have flowers ready to harvest on several farms, but that is not actually the case.

When combined with all the other issues -- a chicken coop that reads "Ready to harvest" and isn't, never mind losing over a week on the Farm Pass timer (needless to say, I'm not going to pay for that again) and the ongoing stony silence from the devs on mitigation for that lost week, this is getting pretty frustrating.
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
My flowers have been seriously glitched for a day: when trying to hire (and looking at my farm stats), it keeps showing that I have flowers ready to harvest on several farms, but that is not actually the case.

When combined with all the other issues -- a chicken coop that reads "Ready to harvest" and isn't, never mind losing over a week on the Farm Pass timer (needless to say, I'm not going to pay for that again) and the ongoing stony silence from the devs on mitigation for that lost week, this is getting pretty frustrating.
Hi Ravenswing,

Is the date and time showing on your computer still correct?

Do the flowers that Farm Stats is showing you as ready exist on those farms?
If they do not, or you can not see that the ones it is showing to you are ready to harvest when you view them on those farms, then it's possible that it could have been caused by accidental or intentional layering. Could yourself or anyone you hired to design have altered the flowers on that farm, perhaps moved any, deleted or added any?

For your chicken coop issue, please click on this link to be taken to the correct thread for issues with harvesting animals and post your issue there with more details about where you are seeing that the chicken coop is showing ready to harvest, and which farm it is located on.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers