Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
Tony, can you tell me where to find this link please? I could really use it as I'm struggling to get onto farms to work facilities and I'm also timing out going from one to the next.

Thanks
Anne
Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
I need the link too please. Looked in the known glitches and doesn't seem to be there. Prob not put back in there yet as it's middle of the night over there.

Am thinking it may be the solution to my not being able to design on my neighbour's farm and we would love to do it while we're still online together. The window is closing and I dunno when we'll next be able to get together.
Hi the link is back in the thread now .. this is the link to the thread. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489918
Old Sep 28 2012, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It wasn't on your farm page. It was a link in the forums here.
Thanks for the info Taz
Old Sep 28 2012, 10:50 PM

Default funeral home

Quote:
Originally Posted by reginabcox View Post
Some people may like the funeral home but I certainly don't. Yes, it is a part of life but it DOES NOT entertain me and I don't think it should be a part of a program designed for entertainment.
I totally agree
Old Sep 28 2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi the link is back in the thread now .. this is the link to the thread. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489918
Thanks Tony

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Sep 29 2012, 01:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default still experiencing loading problems on chrome

WF38, chrome, win 7

Still having problems loading my farm. Usually gets to the menu bar and the rest is white where the farm should be. Tried the back door thru the gift receiving page but that page has been freezing completely. It's occurrence is more often now.
Safari works fine, only happening on chrome.
I noticed that the devs say all issues are fixed but not for me here.

Thanks Tony for re-instating that link. It really helped with designing my neighbour's farm. She still had to use memclean a few times but at least we made a good start to the project. So would I be safe in saying that the memclean is a must for designing in collaboration? Only new at this so that's why I'm asking.

cheers
Old Sep 29 2012, 01:14 AM

Thank you to Raul and the Slashkey team for enabling the memcache link again - thank you so much. Now I really know that you do all listen to what we say and need. WTG great team makes a great game -
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:09 AM

Nothing in this update for the trains.....

We are still waiting for.....: 1> faster better locomotive like a GE Diesel Freight Locomotive that will cut the time gone to 3 days, selling for $50 FC.
2> Boost >....... so our workers can load even more items in the train Host would get 20% of the total amount, and worker gets 20% of what the host gets (same ratio as crops). IE: the reefer car loads 1510 cheese, a worker would load an addition 302 and it would be added to the loaded amount. then on unload, instead of 1510, one would get 1812 if only one worked the train.

Disappointed that there was not any new freight cars in update. there are still items we need.
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

also wondering when the Boost feature for our trains will start...waiting for it is a bit like watching paint dry, ha ha....one other thing, I tried out changing the positions of my farms...thought it was great..until I went to my facility manager and all the farms were out of order..a real mess..also when working someone else's farm...their farms were in the same positions as I had changed mine to...so I have changed back..was a total waste of time...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:34 AM

for the last 12 hours keep getting this error ( connection to server timed out: click the green circle to retry. click the red circle to reload) I have used the memcache cleaner, cleared the macromedia files from Flash player. cleaned my firefox and chrome internet browser caches, plus rebooted my computer after the 2nd try. I also made sure I had no shockwave flash conflict when I checked my plugins. It happens on any farm of my own, and the farm I am trying to design on has no crops. It also happens on neighbours farms when I try to harvest/plow. Can anyone else offer some help please? I am nearly ready to quit!
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:46 AM

Urbengal, have you tried to load the farms in chrome, while in a 'clean boot' on your windows os ? if you are on the Mac OS .... i don't think you are.. Mac don't have a ram manager issue like windows. Uncle Bill forgot to steal that, when he stole Quicktime.

Devs..... moving the (F#) from after the name to before the name would help in facility manager, as many of your long names trims off the farm numbers.

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 29 2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Removed link
Closed Thread