Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2016, 07:02 PM

I have a question when you are preparing your ships can you close the box so you can do other things
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
There are 168 hours in 7 days. Divide that by 30 neighbors you get 5.6 hours. A ship should automatically move on to the next port after 6 hours of no help. Even better let me pick who the ship goes to like the trains. I know who is and isn't likely to help at any given time. The system as it is now has a lot of potential problems. I don't want to spend a lot of time preparing ships only to get a poor return due to things I have no control of. Just a few thoughts.
Thank god ships will move on after 6 hours or they should .. i dont have access to a computer during work hours, Mon - FRi 8+ hrs a day and would feel really bad if my neighbors ships sat at my dock all day until i got home from work to load them

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I have a question when you are preparing your ships can you close the box so you can do other things
Hi Max_river,
Yes you can. It will continue until that container is ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Thank god ships will move on after 6 hours or they should .. i dont have access to a computer during work hours, Mon - FRi 8+ hrs a day and would feel really bad if my neighbors ships sat at my dock all day until i got home from work to load them
Hi Storm,
That was a suggested change. The ships do not move on after 6 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
My ship is docked at the neighbor that plays the least. The second stop is at the same neighbor's second farm that plays even less often than the first farm. The ship is slated to dock at the farms that play the most often on days after her. I have a feeling my ship will be there for 7 days. I thought they were docking at the farms that are the most active in the first few days...very confusing.
Actually, the second stop is the same farm as the first. There is only one neighbor with her name...she just changed her profile picture lately. My ship has been there 8 hrs and will probably come back empty.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:24 PM

I thought that if no one helps out they still come back in 7 days. Am I correct? If so - what's to worry about? Please reply Taz or someone. Thanks.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:24 PM

Agree with the poster who stated that since the ships are a coin item, that the reward shouldn't be as lucrative as a FC train (and don't forget, you have to pay for each car, so they are costly). As to the people who are concerned about their ship getting stuck in a port with no assistance from that neighbor. I will let this happen once, but if it happens twice with the same neighbor, then that is when they will no longer remain a neighbor. I'm sure there will be plenty of people anxious to obtain new neighbors just to fill the amount needed to obtain the ships. Un-neighboring might seem extreme, it is a personal choice, but I do this when I continually work a neighbors facility posts and they don't return the favor.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I thought that if no one helps out they still come back in 7 days. Am I correct? If so - what's to worry about? Please reply Taz or someone. Thanks.
Hi Snookie Sue,
Yes it will come back in 7 days.
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:30 PM

Does anyone know if the 24 hour period until you can start loading the next ship is 24 hours from when you first started loading the last dispatched ship or 24 hours from when you dispatched that last ship?
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
There isn't anyone in my port at this time either
Yes I have had 3 or 4 and sent them on their way. Depending on how active you are you could be further down the list and they will get there eventually. Just keep checking. "If you build it, they will come"
Closed Thread