Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2016, 11:51 PM

I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.
Old Jun 04 2016, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.
Hi Gail,
If you have a high number of friends then that is why you can't send gifts and not because of the tools. Facebook created a bug that is effecting anything to do with your friends which causes the lists to not come up correctly. I believe you may have just gotten effected by it as not all of us have been effected at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 12:11 AM

Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?
Old Jun 04 2016, 12:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?
Hi Gail,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 12:18 AM

Taz, thanks for suggestion, but have already done that 3 times as well as clearing browser history.
Old Jun 04 2016, 01:19 AM
Account Not Linked

7. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) When a contest ends and your Neighborhood ranked in the first 3 positions:
-a.1) You will have a chance to thank your top 10 most performing neighbours. To do that you can go to the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab and click the 'Thanks' button next to each neighbour.

Not a complaint, just letting you know. I DID NOT rank in the first 3 positions, and I was given the option to thank ALL of my neighbors, not just the top 10 performing neighbors. I did thank them all... I am wondering how many will complain over being thanked. LOL
Old Jun 04 2016, 01:45 AM

Keep up the good work. Love the game long time player.
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:47 AM

I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??
Old Jun 04 2016, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??
my buckwheat is still 399 to reach yellow belt,the other items have been corrected. I have buckwheat coming off in a hour and a half,if it stays on yellow will let you know.
Old Jun 04 2016, 09:01 AM

ok so here's the latest, earlier in the week, i made a suggestion to release the belts for the perfume factory. THERE WERE NONE. i have 2 of those factories, and can never keep the silly stuff stocked. i know there were issues with dans disappearing last night. i come back this morning, and both of my perfume factories have all the belts at 6th dan, meaning i cant get any more. PLEASE HELP!! we farmers rely on those dans to get stuff stored up, and i think its rather unfair to just have everything automatically go to the last dan, so we cant store any up from bonuses. im sure its just a new glitch, but its a frustrating one. thanks for the help mods and devs, for all the hard work that you put into this for us. we really do appreciate you
Closed Thread