Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2015, 05:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

re this data usage and chat.. I have never ever seen this chat on any of my browsers... and I have 5 that I use..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Dec 03 2015 at 06:10 PM.
Old Dec 03 2015, 06:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
re this data usage and chat.. I have never ever seen this chat on any of my browsers... and I have 5 that I use..
Hi Aussie Rae,

It's a new FB addition which not everyone has got yet. It's called LIVE CHAT and appears in the column to the right of your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 03 2015, 08:56 PM

So maybe all these data usage and bandwidth issues would explain why I can't work some farms (facs and clients)? The farms open, but nothing to start the work. This is random. Not every farm does this. I've reloaded, cleared memcache, etc. and no difference. FB needs more testing before they release some new thing. I agree that we should be able to close the chat window and get more bandwidth. Just my observations tonight. Keep up the good work. All in all, things are working well.
Old Dec 03 2015, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Just saying but can't open or get things going on the quest or boost trains.JUST REPORTING just started happening will wait tell morning to see if it starts working.
Old Dec 03 2015, 09:18 PM

I was just working my neighbors facility and service links and everything was going along smoothly. Then, all of a sudden none of the links are working. It takes me to the farm, but nothing else shows up.
Old Dec 03 2015, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Just saying but can't open or get things going on the quest or boost trains.JUST REPORTING just started happening will wait tell morning to see if it starts working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
I was just working my neighbors facility and service links and everything was going along smoothly. Then, all of a sudden none of the links are working. It takes me to the farm, but nothing else shows up.
Hi Gail and Petuniaflower,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Gail I am working facility work right now and it is working fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2015, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Did all that Taz.My daughter on Opera works.I switched to Mozilla then Opera did the history clean out did the memecauche . Quest and boost not working for me.Thought it may be Chrome but nope.
Old Dec 03 2015, 10:04 PM

Default Quests

Tonight I cannot open the last step in my CoOp quests. Cannot load the facility manager. Just started tonight. I notice my server has been changed. Wasn't having any problem on the other one. I have cleared the memcache and the browser cache and still can't. Hopefully in the morning it will be fixed.
Old Dec 03 2015, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Tonight I cannot open the last step in my CoOp quests. Cannot load the facility manager. Just started tonight. I notice my server has been changed. Wasn't having any problem on the other one. I have cleared the memcache and the browser cache and still can't. Hopefully in the morning it will be fixed.
that is what is happening for me too.Imajean can you get train info up. Mine just started doing it a few hours or so ago
Old Dec 03 2015, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
that is what is happening for me too.Imajean can you get train info up. Mine just started doing it a few hours or so ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Please provide your server number.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread