Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2012, 06:59 PM

CONGRATULATIONS RAUL !!!! You have successfully turned the game on it's head

For those of us at top level with all the bells and whistles, and who have been begging for a new challenge to keep us enjoying the game the quests have been very well done.

I'm sure I'm not the only farmer who is completely changing the strategy of my farms so that I can keep up my normal style of farming, while all the time having in mind what I may need for a next quest on offer.

You have given our farming a new angle and it is thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.

Old Jan 28 2012, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It took about 10 weeks to get these 25 new levels - TERRIBLE!!!!
Better levels in 10 weeks than no new levels at all.

I for one an happy to get whatever we are given, it just makes the game that much better.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 28 2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
id like to know the amount of xp required for level 310 too, so I can keep a buffer up
It seems to be quite low Horny. As Mandy I have 28717049 ex points and I'm at level 310, but my alter ego Molly has only 9717731 ex points and is also on level 310.

I guess it has to stay at a rate where the total of the game doesn't overwhelm those just beginning the game.

After all, it is not Raul's fault that he has created monsters of many of us who just keep planting, plowing and harvesting, topping up facilities and reveling in a challenge to have high ex points .......... or is it??

Old Jan 28 2012, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Does anyone have the numbers for the XP amount for the new levels. I have not played much of late, but have always been WELL over the xp amount to gain all the new levels as they came out, but I only got 10 of the new levels this time. Did they finally seriously up the XP needed to get the newest levels?? That's not a bad thing, been thinking they needed to do that for awhile.
They have not been added to the Game Guide yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2012, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley's Haven View Post
Lorrainmc, don't you meant, Zyngbatts have the most frustrated angry players ? But yes, we do have the best devs around... they listen to us ! Glitches and blips are frustrating but part of the ongoing improvements... and some are downright funny. Anyhow, I too am having a problem with Quests, I just started my first one yesterday and it asks for harvest vanilla and produce vanilla powder... fine, I planted a field last night, harvested it this morning, set up a fac run and it's telling me that 0 vanilla powder has been produced even though 780 has been clicked through so far... ??? A glitch or did I do something out of sequence?
Did you start the production on the vanila powder after harvesting the vanilla? If not then that is what you did out of sequesnce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
It seems to be quite low Horny. As Mandy I have 28717049 ex points and I'm at level 310, but my alter ego Molly has only 9717731 ex points and is also on level 310.

I guess it has to stay at a rate where the total of the game doesn't overwhelm those just beginning the game.

After all, it is not Raul's fault that he has created monsters of many of us who just keep planting, plowing and harvesting, topping up facilities and reveling in a challenge to have high ex points .......... or is it??
thx for that, at least i know im ahead of the ball now lol

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 28 2012, 10:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Complaints

Come on people it is a game. When I started reading, I thought I was reading a transcript from a republican debate. It's a GAME people. If you do not like what the developers give you, go be bored or complain on another game that gives you updates regularly and does their best to keep it exciting for most. Oh wait! There isn't another one, is there!

GREAT job Raul & the rest of the team!
Old Jan 29 2012, 12:38 AM

Talking I got it covered

OK FT, I've rearranged my first 4 farms. About 6-8 plots of every one day crop will be planted on farm 1 along with my facilities and 8 of every flower and tree needed for working in facilities. On farm 2 I have facilities plus a few plots of every 2 day crop, with spare plots to do it every second day. Farm 3 for three day crops and facilities and spare plots for alternate planting. Farm 4 for four day crops and facilities and spare plots. I will plant the short hour ones as needed. This will ensure I have any harvesting I need on hand all the time and ready to pick. And now I can continue with normal farming activities. PHEW!! And quest 5 is due for unlocking in 11.5 hours. That makes it around 5am tomorrow morning.

Yeh . . . I can do that!! heh heh heh
Old Jan 29 2012, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
OK FT, I've rearranged my first 4 farms. About 6-8 plots of every one day crop will be planted on farm 1 along with my facilities and 8 of every flower and tree needed for working in facilities. On farm 2 I have facilities plus a few plots of every 2 day crop, with spare plots to do it every second day. Farm 3 for three day crops and facilities and spare plots for alternate planting. Farm 4 for four day crops and facilities and spare plots. I will plant the short hour ones as needed. This will ensure I have any harvesting I need on hand all the time and ready to pick. And now I can continue with normal farming activities. PHEW!! And quest 5 is due for unlocking in 11.5 hours. That makes it around 5am tomorrow morning.

Yeh . . . I can do that!! heh heh heh
LOL - another one who's farms have been tipped upside down to change strategy for quests I am working on doing the same. My poor brain is a little bit addled now but it will certainly keep me on my toes.

Old Jan 29 2012, 02:05 AM

Smile Quests

5. Quests: There is a new icon in the extended tool bar (Mystery Dice) that will allow you to accept new Quests. Here are the rules:

I just love the new Quest feature!! A wonderful idea, that refreshes what is already a great game!

Thank you so much!