Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 06:04 PM

These factories are making FT into FarmVille IMHO.
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
These factories are making FT into FarmVille IMHO.
How are the factories making farm town into farm ville when farm ville has no factories in there game? You have a right to your opinion but could you explain it a little more for me because I just don't get where you are coming from.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The application of the day was there for me... it was Kingory.... if you already have approved that application then it won't show up for you, I believe... I could be wrong.... but just letting you guys know it was there today..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salderson View Post
one new tool that is needed is a grinder so we can use the coffee that we plant to make coffee ice cream. i have 3 farms and i think i might need a fourth with new facilities coming this week! lol!!!
I agree about the fourth farm. Love the facilities and all the new things. But, I can hardly put another tree anywhere else so that I can produce enough apples, oranges, cranberries ( I won't say how many of those I've purchased) LOL, etc. Then another for the animals.
Ditto on the coffee grinder, we could use that for a coffee house also.
Did I say I love Farm Town LOL!!!
Old Apr 21 2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
Good grief, Artemis! This problem has been going on for less than 12 hours and already you are "threatening" to desert the game?
Yes - clearly I have a problem and I will be seeking therapy
Old Apr 21 2010, 12:23 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Farm Town-Kudos to the Developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 182 CESSNA View Post
Thank you for keeping Farm Town fun and interesting. I love the way it combines design, economics, and especially social interaction all over the world. It's encouraging to meet good people. God bless the developers and moderators. It's just FUN!
Ditto to the above comment. The feature of FT that attracted me to it was the opportunity to create realistic looking layouts. Another thing I have commented on to friends is that FT can be used as a fun learning experience to play with their children or grandchildren because it reinforces the concept that one has to work to earn things and save up to get special items. Also, it can teach spatial concepts through building virtual roads and constructing fenced areas.
So far I haven't seen much of the social interaction mentioned as players rarely interact with one another in the Market other than to ask for "jobs" or announce "jobs" available, but the opportunity is there.
Old Apr 21 2010, 01:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazville View Post
Likewise, I lost about ten good neighbours today! I also would like to know more about the semi trailer. Does this mean we are ordering from friends or will the cost of the fuel supply us with what we need? Would love more information on this new addition please. Also, there seem to be a lot of problems arising with the many new additions. Are the developers moving too fast before getting the other issues right?

since we have to use farm cash for the truck/trailer i sure would like more info on it ..before buying it too ..
i have to agree with you ... why the rush to add so many things so fast ??
i would love for htem to slow it down a little ~ fix the glitches and bugs it seems to create everytime new things added ... before adding new stuff . .and not add so many new things at one time either ..
it has been a HUGE mess today totally .... alot of problems .glitches and bugs ...
Old Apr 21 2010, 01:39 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Marianne View Post
Some of us do not have farm cash enough to buy the semi.
Not very fair to us that have been on here for over a year and have no way to earn more farmcash except when you add more levels for us.
you ca nearn more farm cash by cliking on "earn coins " at the top of the farm .. in there the yhave an option ot earn coins or cash ... i earn all sorts of farm cash that way ..
Old Apr 21 2010, 01:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
The application of the day was there for me... it was Kingory.... if you already have approved that application then it won't show up for you, I believe... I could be wrong.... but just letting you guys know it was there today..
different things show up for people and not alwys on the same day .. my husband gets different ones than i do and some days i get one and he doesnt .. it isnt the same for everyone ...
Old Apr 21 2010, 01:59 AM

Red face Problems..is it the program ??

[quote=tnbravesgirl;3435842]I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I don't have your longevity in Farm Town, I am a level 80 and have 3 fully developed farms.

I find it sad that people always want to blame the software, the programmer or any other thing besides their own equipment and expertise. On top of this a lot depends on what browser you use and your ISP and your own attention to keeping your computer free of spy ware and tracker files.

I have played about a full year now, and haven't encountered the problems you mention. I never lost a single neighbor except when my cache was full. You may not realize that with many of the new browsers you have to empty both the cache on your system tools and the cache on the browser itself. Look into the help section of your browser and you may find the answer to some of your difficulties.

You may need more RAM or disk speed to have the game be all you desire.

So far as your complaints about the programmers adding more features, I feel that most people LOVE the new additions, at least my neighbors and friends do, and I have over 400 friends. These people all play Farm Town as this is the only game I play.

Since I have not experienced the problems you have had, I know that at least one person,(me) and I expect most of the other 10 million or so other people playing Farm Town do not have these problems. If they did this board would be so busy the site would probably crash!

Come visit my farms, everyone is welcome!

Barbara Ann Day