Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Kind of curious...... that pop up announcement you get when you enter your farm for the first time of the day.... It tells about the Semi Truck ok and the 2nd and 3rd farm... but says available for $40 cash only...... shouldn't that also say the coin payment amount .... if it remains like this won't people think you can only purchase it with the Farm Cash or real money? just wondering......
The message about the 2nd and third farm has always been worded that way, and yes some people have taken it to mean they are available for cash only. What it is trying to say is the price of farm 2 for farm cash has been reduced and is now available for only $40.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 20 2010, 01:43 PM

Yay!!!!!

Ty for everything!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 20 2010, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Green Jeans

what will the flatbed truck be used for? and can you make iit so we can buy trailers...for our trucks...and are you going to UP grade from "80"
thanks i love this game........also bigger lots would be nice
Old Apr 20 2010, 02:19 PM

I have to say, your programmers are fabulous!!! I am so excited about this game, I may even be coming close to being an addict.
It is odd that people complain about neighbors not using theads to help them. Many people do not know what to do or what benefit they would derive from the work. WHY JUST SIT THERE AND COMPLAIN, DO SOMETHING!! Educate your neighbors and friends, it only takes a monent to write an explanation to them and will do you a world of good! HELP OTHER IF YOU CAN! I believe that is the main difference between Farm Town and some of the other Farm games.
Ever think your neighbors might be missing because you haven't cleared your cache. My neighbors are only missg briefly...clear the cache and there they are...it isn't magic, i is working with your computer.
Hugs to all, and especially to the Farm Town programmers..you are fabulous!!
Have fun people!
Come visit my farms! You are welcome any time!!
Old Apr 20 2010, 02:38 PM

Default Losing neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by daybarb View Post
I have to say, your programmers are fabulous!!! I am so excited about this game, I may even be coming close to being an addict.
It is odd that people complain about neighbors not using theads to help them. Many people do not know what to do or what benefit they would derive from the work. WHY JUST SIT THERE AND COMPLAIN, DO SOMETHING!! Educate your neighbors and friends, it only takes a monent to write an explanation to them and will do you a world of good! HELP OTHER IF YOU CAN! I believe that is the main difference between Farm Town and some of the other Farm games.
Ever think your neighbors might be missing because you haven't cleared your cache. My neighbors are only missg briefly...clear the cache and there they are...it isn't magic, i is working with your computer.
Hugs to all, and especially to the Farm Town programmers..you are fabulous!!
Have fun people!
Come visit my farms! You are welcome any time!!
First, I educate my friends and neighbors and "employees" every chance I get--for example, if you pause for just a second every 10 fields as you are harvesting or plowing (on FACEBOOK), the coins/points are added up and you can move on without getting a time-out error. Also, hiring TWICE gets rid of the tool and all you have to do is click. The tools drive me nuts, especially during plowing.

Second, I have cleared my cache over and over (on both IE and Google Chrome) and my neighbors are still gone. Suggestions???
Old Apr 20 2010, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Where did all my neighbors go!!??
Old Apr 20 2010, 02:59 PM

Send a message via MSN to Grandma Marianne

Some of us do not have farm cash enough to buy the semi.
Not very fair to us that have been on here for over a year and have no way to earn more farmcash except when you add more levels for us.
Old Apr 20 2010, 03:33 PM

Default Loving the new stuff!

Thank you for all the cool new things we can do on our farms. I'm excited to see what you all come up with next.....like maybe a new tab in storage for a place to store our products for sale so we don't accidentally sell our harvests that are needed to produce our products? I have done that a half dozen times now, my own fault, but it's way to easy to hit the wrong item when they are scattered amongst the things to sell. Just a suggestion for consideration.
Old Apr 20 2010, 03:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

1. There is help system now available in the game for people that don't understand how to operate the facilities and harvesting animals. You can see the help from several palces:

a. Click on the facility and select Help from the Menu
b. Click on the Help button on the Facility window
c. Click on the Help button on the Facility Tab on the Store

2. We moved the Semi-Trailer Truck which was previously on the Decoration category to the Tools category, this truck will allow you to Order products that can not be produced on the farm, like Ham, Pepperoni and other things in the future like chicken and meat.

Notice that it consumes fuel to operate, and it works similar to the facilities, you have a tab to place Orders (Things to Order), and then another tab to monitor the status ('What's In Transit').

It also contains a Help system in case you need more information.

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
I think the facilities are grand and I have been enjoying the ones I have, but two things:

1 - first and foremost, PLEASE issue some sort of official statement regarding the neighbors-gone-missing situation - do you have any idea what the problem is, who is working on fixing it, will we get them back? With a third of my neighbors gone, I not sure I should have much confidence that I won't log on one day and have my whole farms gone, or my XP, or my FC. And so many people have lost so many neighbors they have can't hire people to plow, or plow 4 squares at a time. How can you just stay silent on this??? New capabilities aren't so intriguing in the face of a major glitch like this, so if you want us to be excited about them, address the problem.

2 - and while I enjoy the facilities, I think it would be nice if you could have a few additions in other areas too. There have been lots of suggestions about other things to add, are they all in vain? If I could have just one other thing, it would be the lilac bush I have wanted for so long!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 03:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the updates, sure hope one of the new facilities is a winery, can't wait for that. Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread