Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

cool thanks )
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:03 PM

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
It's a ncie addage but I get narked at the fatc you have to have neighbours to get extar of all menus.. I dont want to have people I dont know to my facebook to get them as neighbours, and for this privelege of being a loner I cannot buy animals and miss out on othere benefits.. This game is lovely and your reg updates are great but please allow some fairness for lonesome farmers who like privacy
Thanks
You peeple relly ned to lern how to spel.
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:11 PM

The storage is great but, with 43 spots it took them all just with my halloween items! If you can give us storage why not let us store all the items that we need to store to change around our farms? I had to still sell some of them because they won't fit in my storage.. And then what happens when the Christmas item come out? I will have to sell them or the Halloween one that are in there! It dosen't make sense to me not to use the storge for all the items that I do not want to sell or delete! Now with 15 1/2 Million in coin. I don't have anything more to but because I don't have room for it. I was looking forward to have enough storge to do that.

Thanks,
Gail

Last edited by Gail_Friend; Oct 31 2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: wanted to add some more!
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.
I know this is probably stuppid but where do you find Items?
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:15 PM

Thank you so much for the storage!!!! This gives a great opportunity to make our farms more seasonal. Great job!
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:15 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Wink I totally agree.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
It's a ncie addage but I get narked at the fatc you have to have neighbours to get extar of all menus.. I dont want to have people I dont know to my facebook to get them as neighbours, and for this privelege of being a loner I cannot buy animals and miss out on othere benefits.. This game is lovely and your reg updates are great but please allow some fairness for lonesome farmers who like privacy
Thanks
Why can we not just be neighbors in Farm Town without giving our email and and access to our facebook profile.We all know how unsafe this world can be and I do not want others having that kind of access!
THANK YOU so much for the New Storage and all your help.Keep going and make it the great game on internet.What happens after you reach level 34 can you bump it to 50...Can not wait for Christmas decorations!!!!!!!!

Visit suz's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:19 PM

Thumbs up Thank you!!!

I'm so happy for the storage! Thanks from the bottom of my Farm Town Addicted heart!
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer4u View Post
You peeple relly ned to lern how to spel.
+1
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail_Friend View Post
The storage is great but, with 43 spots it took them all just with my halloween items! If you can give us storage why not let us store all the items that we need to store to change around our farms? I had to still sell some of them because they won't fit in my storage.. And then what happens when the Christmas item come out? I will have to sell them or the Halloween one that are in there! It dosen't make sense to me not to use the storge for all the items that I do not want to sell or delete! Now with 15 1/2 Million in coin. I don't have anything more to but because I don't have room for it. I was looking forward to have enough storge to do that.

Thanks,
Gail
with 15 1/2 million in coins, why are you complaining about not having enough storage? it's not like you dont have the coins to actually sell and rebuy things. i mean really, what else are you going to do with 15 1/2 million coins???
Closed Thread