Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2015, 09:35 PM

Default Designing others farms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Brian,
I am sorry but those tools will not work for the designing part of the Super Neighbor.
Thanks Taz, I think this answers my other two questions posted earlier. Transplanters can't be used as of the moment?
If not, it's something I really recommend that we could use our own tools to be able to do some significant redesigning of the large farms. Thanks for the consideration and the answer
Old Aug 31 2015, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Thanks Taz, I think this answers my other two questions posted earlier. Transplanters can't be used as of the moment?
If not, it's something I really recommend that we could use our own tools to be able to do some significant redesigning of the large farms. Thanks for the consideration and the answer
Hi smilie,
Your suggestion would be better seen if you put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had hopes for the new Long Crops Car, since I get tired of essentially always having some corn, onions, tomatoes, and other essential crops growing. But the quantities are piddling, and amount to hardly more than a drop in the bucket - especially for the 3-day crops, a mere 784 each. How were these numbers determined? The amounts are so small that it's not worth buying the car. And frankly, I have never understood the logic of giving less in the bonuses - and now in the train car - for the crops that take longer to grow. I can quickly grow a lot of sugarcane, I don't need so much of it from a train car. I would be much happier if it transported a greater quantity of the crops that grow more slowly, and therefore take more total production time/space. Just disappointing.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:32 PM

The amount does look small if you are only buying 1 car. But if you have 10 of them you will get a lot more. Take the "long crops car" the amount of rice is 1176, but if you have 10 trains you will get 11760 which is not a bad amount.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 01 2015, 12:14 AM

I just installed Windows 10, in place of Windows 7. Are there any problems with Windows 10 with FaceBook & FarmTown?

I received a message FT, "Click the All Farmers dropdown button below for all available filter options." There is NOT a "All Farmers dropdown button".

Tonite, I clicked on "Facebook Friend List" and received this message: "Facebook no longer allow us to access your Facebook Friend Lists. To compensate for this limitation we have added a new filter 'Recently Sent To' in the 'Farmer Lists' section. In this context, Facebook Friend Lists refers to different groups of friends that you can create inside Facebook like Close Friends, Family or Farmtown Friends, click here for more info.".

In the "Farmer List" there is NO 'Recently Sent To' option"
Old Sep 01 2015, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timyoung94560 View Post
I just installed Windows 10, in place of Windows 7. Are there any problems with Windows 10 with FaceBook & FarmTown?

I received a message FT, "Click the All Farmers dropdown button below for all available filter options." There is NOT a "All Farmers dropdown button".

Tonite, I clicked on "Facebook Friend List" and received this message: "Facebook no longer allow us to access your Facebook Friend Lists. To compensate for this limitation we have added a new filter 'Recently Sent To' in the 'Farmer Lists' section. In this context, Facebook Friend Lists refers to different groups of friends that you can create inside Facebook like Close Friends, Family or Farmtown Friends, click here for more info.".

In the "Farmer List" there is NO 'Recently Sent To' option"
Hi Tim,
The use of Facebook Friends Lists has been disabled by Facebook for a couple months at least.
There aren't any issues directly with Windows 10 and Farm Town.
When you click the Proceed to send for gifts it default opens in the Farmer Lists.
Do you see the pop up window with a list of names?
If so look in the left corner of that for "All Farmers." Click on the down arrow next to that and you will see the additional list names there are "My Neighbors", "Recently Sent To", and "Farmers Helping Me".
If you do not see that pop up then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Reopen and try sending a gift again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2015, 12:58 AM

Default New train cars

LOVE them - I imagine you guys are really cleaning up on them as this addict just added 4 more engines and many new/old long train cars. Define next week for the new restaurant please. Really hoping it will finally be a place to use acorn squash and Brussels sprouts.
Old Sep 01 2015, 01:09 AM

Default problem on update?

Must have happened on update, but when working neighbor's facilities, farmer says "Oops! Something happened that I could not work those facilities. Moving on to next farm" I am not sure if this is a false message and I got the goodies, or I did not get goodies. I do not inventory before I work facilities, so I have no idea what happened.
Old Sep 01 2015, 02:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
The amount does look small if you are only buying 1 car. But if you have 10 of them you will get a lot more. Take the "long crops car" the amount of rice is 1176, but if you have 10 trains you will get 11760 which is not a bad amount.
not many people will spend 350fc to buy 10 extra cars - 35fc for one is about the limit...easier to plant the crop and have a bonus worker harvest them so you get extra crops..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2015, 05:12 AM

12. Canadian Restaurant (FC) (Coming next week): Produces Canadian Food
This did say coming Monday.. monday come monday has gone is this coming in the next day or so or after the next weekend?
Closed Thread