Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2012, 10:27 AM

This is why we are still BETA Raul gives us all the great stuff, but once in a while something needs fixing

Thanks for the new changes!! 54 months in the game and have yet to be unhappy
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
This is why we are still BETA Raul gives us all the great stuff, but once in a while something needs fixing

Thanks for the new changes!! 54 months in the game and have yet to be unhappy
The reason it is still in beta is because it is on Facebook, there are others games that have been taken out of beta and are updated monthly and have problems that need fixing, but there again they have never been on Facebook either.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 24 2012, 10:58 AM

Thanks for another great update! I LOVE the new trees!!!
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Yes, they are on the same farm. I only want tracks on one farm. After I purchased the new locomotive, I attempted to purchase more cars (already have one of each), and I got a pop up saying that only one car would haul product, but that I could purchase extra cars for decoration. I will not spend FC for decoration. Is this a glitch and the developers forgot to update that pop-up, or is this the case?
you don't have to spend farm cash

similar cars that are just a bit shorter are available for coin ..... for decoration
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
you don't have to spend farm cash

similar cars that are just a bit shorter are available for coin ..... for decoration
Hi Stoneface, my point is that I want WORKING trains, I am NOT interested in decorative ones. I got that pop-up stating that if I purchased additional working trains, they would NOT haul extra product. I would like an answer BEFORE I spend FC on them. I am willing to experiment but NOT with FC items.
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:14 AM

I have 2 problems (so far) with the new update:

1) when seeding, I can no longer seed on the heels of the farmer who is still ploughing - I could yesterday..... I have to reload the farm in order to continue.
It is still possible to plow on the heels of the farmer whilst she is harvesting, so I assume it is something to do with today's update

2) the message boxes that pop up in facilities - belts, lack of ingredients, full up now, etc etc are all blank apart from the odd speck of black here and there.
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:30 AM

Yes, it would be a great, new update if we had an increased production in the facilities that are used for the new facilities. For example, we now have mineral oil in the oil refinery, to make it requires 1 Crude Oil Barrel per batch of 20 units doesn't sound like much but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. I love playing this game, but would love to see improvements to make what we already have run efficiently...to the max.. for those of us who are trying to reach the highest diversification rank and have all of our facilities stocking at 100%, the ultimate goal. Thank you! Happy Farming!
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:33 AM

I like the idea of being able to delete several trees or flowers at once but would like the multiple bulldozer to not delete seeded fields.
Old Nov 24 2012, 11:53 AM

Thanks Raul.
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:09 PM

AWESOME REALEASE!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THE TRAIN BOOST, TYVM FOR MAKING IT POSS TO HAVE ANOTHER TRAIN, AND ESP TY TY TY TY FOR MAKING IT SO WHEN I GO TO MARKET TO HIRE SOMEONE, I CAN NOT GET HIRED!!! that was the worst, you have listened to your players once again!!! love it!!!

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Closed Thread