Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 23 2021, 10:40 AM

Default All my Facilities are not all displayed under Facility Manager

I've noticed this morning that a few of my Facilities were not listed under Facility Manager. Specifically, I was looking for the location of my Food Preserve Factory as well as my Spice Factory. They weren't listed when I pulled up Facility Manager so I had to go to each of my farms and found them that way (eg, Food Preserve Factory on Farm 9; Spice Factory on Farm 3). How can I be sure to have all facilities previously purchased listed under Facility Manager going forward? Thank you.
Old May 23 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_wmoo@hotmail.com View Post
I've noticed this morning that a few of my Facilities were not listed under Facility Manager. Specifically, I was looking for the location of my Food Preserve Factory as well as my Spice Factory. They weren't listed when I pulled up Facility Manager so I had to go to each of my farms and found them that way (eg, Food Preserve Factory on Farm 9; Spice Factory on Farm 3). How can I be sure to have all facilities previously purchased listed under Facility Manager going forward? Thank you.
Hi B_wmoo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

Please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2021, 05:05 PM

It's working. Thanks!
Old May 24 2021, 02:16 AM

Default Facility Manager adds not the correct amount of XP

The Facility Manager adds less than the displayed number of XP to the total sum of XP
Example: Air Fresheners Factory.
XP Total before the start : 61024497.
Display after klickeing the 'start all' button: + 990 XP
Expectet value after starting: 61025487
Total XP Points after the task: 61025193.
Coclusion: 294 points less than it should be.
Restart of the game has no effect, XP points are still 61025193.
This happens with all facilities I checked.
Please check an fix the problem.
Many thanks in advance
Frankie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FM_XP_Issue.JPG (45.2 KB, 0 views)
Old May 24 2021, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie59 View Post
The Facility Manager adds less than the displayed number of XP to the total sum of XP
Example: Air Fresheners Factory.
XP Total before the start : 61024497.
Display after klickeing the 'start all' button: + 990 XP
Expectet value after starting: 61025487
Total XP Points after the task: 61025193.
Coclusion: 294 points less than it should be.
Restart of the game has no effect, XP points are still 61025193.
This happens with all facilities I checked.
Please check an fix the problem.
Many thanks in advance
Frankie
Hi Frankie,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread about facilities.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see is what you would have got for all of the batches, BUT what happens next is that you get bonus batches back for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 29 2021, 12:54 PM

Default Store all/Cash Out all

Since the migration, my store all/cash out all have not worked properly. Before the migration, one click on these stored everything in all farms or cashed out all farms, now I have to go to several farms to perform this function. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Old May 29 2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkycat1234@gmail.com View Post
Since the migration, my store all/cash out all have not worked properly. Before the migration, one click on these stored everything in all farms or cashed out all farms, now I have to go to several farms to perform this function. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Hi honkycat

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
I had a look at your data and your Armored Truck, which allows you to Cash out all, is missing.
You can go to the Store and buy a duplicate using coins.
If you wish to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 29 2021, 02:13 PM

MaryMarcel, before the migration to HTML5, we could "Store All" and "Cash
Out All" by clicking those buttons without needing to have check marks in the boxes to display all Regular and all Service facilities. In the new version of the game, clicking to store or cash out all results in a pop-up message that says "The "Store All" operation has no effect on any of the facilities that you have in your farms." Ditto for the "Cash Out All" operation (same message). I used to keep check marks in the boxes for showing Animal Buildings only.. because those are the ones I use every day. In the new version, I have to keep all three kinds of buildings "checked" in my Facility Manager... and the order "Production Chain" in order to be able to see ONLY the animal buildings at the top of the list for daily harvesting, while still being able to store all and cash out all Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to. The alternative is to keep checking and un-checking the boxes for Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to Store All or Cash Out All in the Facility Manager. I hope this makes sense? I can do screenshots if it will help.
Old May 29 2021, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
MaryMarcel, before the migration to HTML5, we could "Store All" and "Cash
Out All" by clicking those buttons without needing to have check marks in the boxes to display all Regular and all Service facilities. In the new version of the game, clicking to store or cash out all results in a pop-up message that says "The "Store All" operation has no effect on any of the facilities that you have in your farms." Ditto for the "Cash Out All" operation (same message). I used to keep check marks in the boxes for showing Animal Buildings only.. because those are the ones I use every day. In the new version, I have to keep all three kinds of buildings "checked" in my Facility Manager... and the order "Production Chain" in order to be able to see ONLY the animal buildings at the top of the list for daily harvesting, while still being able to store all and cash out all Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to. The alternative is to keep checking and un-checking the boxes for Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to Store All or Cash Out All in the Facility Manager. I hope this makes sense? I can do screenshots if it will help.
Hi Caren Katsmom

As far as I remember, the funnel gives you the option to decide what to fill/load and what to store/cash out.

You need to have an option checked in Facility Type for Regular Facilities and for Service Facilities.
If you dont have any check mark for any of the options, then you cant store or cash out as no facilities are showed up in the Facility manager screen.

For example if you only wanted to start or store all products from Non workable facilities by friends, you have to change the option from All to Non workable by friends in the Regular Facilities.

That way you only start or store products from mines, bee farms, fish farming plants, banks, semi, oil pumps, etc without starting or storing products from other regular facilities.

You can have the setting for Production chain and also have Animal buildings unchecked and the animal sheds are harvested without problems by clicking in Harvest all above the Facility Manager.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 29 2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old May 29 2021, 02:45 PM

That is not how it worked in the Flash version of the game. The buttons to Store All and Cash Out All worked independently of what facilities or buildings you were displaying in the Facility Manager. I always displayed ONLY my Animal Buldings, but was always able to store and cash out everything, every time I clicked one of those buttons. Surely the developers know about this change?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending