Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2023, 07:04 PM

Default Just got new buddies in the Marketplace

I was just in the Marketplace and got a LOT of buddy requests. It was pretty cool. I've always weeded out neighbors who are inactive but try to keep it close to the maximum number. Now I'm getting tons of buddies, too. I don't really think I'm going to lose many neighbors, since I've only kept the active ones.

SO glad we get to keep our game!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:05 PM

Default Want nothing to do with Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
i thank everyone involved with this but i maybe be running into problems later ... i dont have nor do i want a paypal account (or anything to do with them!!) and i have no idea what stripe is hopefully there will be other methods down the road
I completely agree, I want nothing to do with Paypal and do not know what Stripe is either.
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I completely agree, I want nothing to do with Paypal and do not know what Stripe is either.
Hi Rodneycs,
Stripe will allow you to use credit/debit cards, much like you already can through Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:54 PM

Will we still not get bonuses when working for neighbors? I regularly work farms for a Facebook friend and I have not made him a neighbor because then I will not get the bonus chest. I would make him a neighbor if I still got the bonuses.
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Will we still not get bonuses when working for neighbors? I regularly work farms for a Facebook friend and I have not made him a neighbor because then I will not get the bonus chest. I would make him a neighbor if I still got the bonuses.
Hi John,
We have never gotten the bonuses for neighbors or buddies. If the developers decide to change that then they will post about it here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:05 PM

How will NEW players join the game and get neighbors?
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
We have never gotten the bonuses for neighbors or buddies. If the developers decide to change that then they will post about it here.
I know that. THAT is why this person & I are NOT neighbors, only a Facebook friends and we connect via Facebook, not FT so we DO get the bonus now. With the new website there will no longer be ANY bonuses because everyone will have to BE a buddy or neighbor?
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How will NEW players join the game and get neighbors?
Hi John,
All of that will be coming. Currently the only way to join the game is through Facebook. The developers are still working on the parts of the game for the website that are not available yet. Please just wait and see how they will add all the parts we have in Facebook.
For getting neighbors we still have the thread in social for asking and then when they have added a few they can always get referrals from those.
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know that. THAT is why this person & I are NOT neighbors, only a Facebook friends and we connect via Facebook, not FT so we DO get the bonus now. With the new website there will no longer be ANY bonuses because everyone will have to BE a buddy or neighbor?
Hi John,
How about you wait and see what the developers come up with. They can't do the entire game over into the web site at once as some things we do through Facebook have to be added into the game internally, so those have to be reprogrammed.
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I'm not a fan of Paypal either, but Stripe is a really good (and safe) way to pay for things with your credit card.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread