Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 15 2017, 10:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
Is anyone else having a problem with this? I check to see how many units it is until the next Dan level, then click far less than that. Minute or minutes later, a bonus for the next Dan pops up! It has happened to me about 3 times now!
Hi A1actress,

Is it the same Dan popping up or a new one? Could anyone else be harvesting for you on another farm like an SN?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload
and see if that helps.
Old Dec 15 2017, 04:56 PM

It's a new one for something I clicked to produce a minute or two prior. ???? Various facilities. I have no SN s
Old Dec 15 2017, 05:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
It's a new one for something I clicked to produce a minute or two prior. ???? Various facilities. I have no SN s
Hi A1actress,

For products all i can suggest is you try starting a single batch and not multiple batches if for some reason you are trying to pick which bonuses you can post.
Old Dec 16 2017, 10:42 AM

Thanks Tiger, I just don't get it. I really don't know how many units it is skipping because when it happens it is totally unexpected and not close enough for me to be concerned in the least that a bonus will appear. I do choose which to post and when and am very careful LOL I'm OCD like that! Others may have the problem, and just think they messed up. If it had only happened once I might have thought that too.