Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
I am so waiting for new tools! Wanted to thank Devs. for the delay. Making sure they're working right is awesome
AGREE!!!
Thanks Raul & Team!!
Old May 06 2017, 01:23 PM

This idea to reduce the loading time of the containers is stupid. I would still have to come back to ft several times a day to load the next one. I do not have the time for that, I need to be able to load all containers at once. That is the only way the ships are of any value. I will not be sending out ships or opening my port until that time.

I said a few months ago that having a new release every month should be changed to a few a year since they are never ready when released. Case in point this release the big stuff in this release does not work or has not been put in play. No tools working and the time to load ships still has not been put in place.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old May 06 2017, 02:52 PM

Love the new ex tools, waiting patiently for the 7 x 7's! Please, could you find a way to do something like the seaport manager for the trains? I have 8 or 9 trains and it is difficult to keep track of which are ready to unload. Like if you have 2 or 3 friends who didn't click to move train on and you have 8 or 10 more hrs before unloading, the time going to the farm that has that train is wasted. If you have only 2 or 3 hours to be on 'puter every minute counts
Old May 06 2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Love the new ex tools, waiting patiently for the 7 x 7's! Please, could you find a way to do something like the seaport manager for the trains? I have 8 or 9 trains and it is difficult to keep track of which are ready to unload. Like if you have 2 or 3 friends who didn't click to move train on and you have 8 or 10 more hrs before unloading, the time going to the farm that has that train is wasted. If you have only 2 or 3 hours to be on 'puter every minute counts

H craftyoldlady7

It is better to post your idea in our Suggestion section to have all of them in the same place and easier for the developers to read them.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 06 2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
The tools will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be some!
Or not ...........
Old May 07 2017, 01:53 AM

Thanks for the encourgment.
Old May 07 2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Hey craftyoldlady, There is a tool I use everyday. Go to the toolbox, open it, find the pic of the clock (Show times), open it and click on the button named "Trains" and it will give you a list of all your trains. Any with a green check mark is ready to be unloaded, and any with an # of hours left will be on all still out for pickup. Hover your mouse over the number and it will tell you if any are still available to send more requests for help out. I use this tool daily. I think you will find it very valuable with all the trains you have.
Old May 07 2017, 12:19 PM

Cargo ships: - I thought the dispatch remaining time would decrease if you had sent out ships in the previous days? I dispatched ships every day for three days. My 4th ship - the brown one is preparing. It is still showing its normal time of 56 mins - does this new feature only apply when you get to day 7?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 07 2017, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Cargo ships: - I thought the dispatch remaining time would decrease if you had sent out ships in the previous days? I dispatched ships every day for three days. My 4th ship - the brown one is preparing. It is still showing its normal time of 56 mins - does this new feature only apply when you get to day 7?
Hi maggiel29,

It hasn't been released yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2017, 01:55 PM

Hi Tiger - thanks for the response about the ships and the preparation time! I missed the vital sentence "coming in a few days" duh .................

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread