Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 27 2016, 08:38 AM

Default Facilities and Services help

When I post facilities and services for neighbors to help, they show up on my FB wall but do not show up on Farmtown Wall Requests and my neighbors say they aren't there. Have uninstalled and reinstalled FP and all the other tips you suggest.
Old Jun 27 2016, 08:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
When I post facilities and services for neighbors to help, they show up on my FB wall but do not show up on Farmtown Wall Requests and my neighbors say they aren't there. Have uninstalled and reinstalled FP and all the other tips you suggest.
Hi SusieB,

When you get the first box when you click the "produce faster" button, there is an option in that box "Show on Farmtown Wall Request". Please make sure that option is ticked BEFORE you click the green check mark. The same goes for your clients (services) posts when you click the "Get More Clients" button.
Old Jun 27 2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
Please do not sell them or do anything with them until the developers can look at your data to see this. This is part of the fishing glitch that shows rivers and lakes in your harvest storage instead of the fish that you should have goitten. After they have a chance to look at this tomorrow, then you can cllear your memcache and you will get the fish back and those water pieces will disappear.
Thanks, Taz! When I went to the market this morning and sold the non-ingredients for me, the water was gone. I suppose it's fixed and I have the fish, instead. I appreciate your help. Do I still need to clear my memcache?
Old Jun 27 2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi SusieB,

When you get the first box when you click the "produce faster" button, there is an option in that box "Show on Farmtown Wall Request". Please make sure that option is ticked BEFORE you click the green check mark. The same goes for your clients (services) posts when you click the "Get More Clients" button.
Show on Farmtown Wall Request is the default option in my view and I leave it ticked. Just tried again, refreshed game, and as far as I can tell, the requests still aren't showing on Wall Requests
Old Jun 27 2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Thanks, Taz! When I went to the market this morning and sold the non-ingredients for me, the water was gone. I suppose it's fixed and I have the fish, instead. I appreciate your help. Do I still need to clear my memcache?
Hi Karlene,

Taz is not available at the moment.

No there is no need for you to clear memcache if the waters have gone.
Thanks for coming back and letting us know .
Old Jun 27 2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Show on Farmtown Wall Request is the default option in my view and I leave it ticked. Just tried again, refreshed game, and as far as I can tell, the requests still aren't showing on Wall Requests
Hi SusieB,

They will not show up for you, you will need to ask a friend to check the wall requests for you.

If they still say they can't see them now, please Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload
and if your allowance allows please try either a new work request or an ingredient request and ask your friends to check again please.
Old Jun 28 2016, 05:07 AM

I have 2 Bee Farms. Start All isn't working for either of them. - Thanks Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover
Old Jun 28 2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I have 2 Bee Farms. Start All isn't working for either of them. - Thanks Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover

Please open your Facility Manager and then click in the funnel

Be sure you have check marks for

All facilities

All farms

And in Facility Type

Animal buildings
Regular facilities (All)
Service facility

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 28 2016, 09:51 AM

Default Issue with Start All not working in my 2 Bee Farms

I have checked, and both facilities have check marks for the facility. - Shirley
Old Jun 28 2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I have checked, and both facilities have check marks for the facility. - Shirley
Hi Zany Clover,

Marymarcel is not available at the moment.

Did you check your funnel filter and make sure you had "Regular facilites" with the option "all" selected?

Can you please also open one of the bee farms and make sure you have check marks on all of the products in there.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility