Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 21 2022, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
No, none of the mines are full. I only fill once a week and that's on Sunday. When I first loaded it showed the amount of time and the number of products loaded. I went back to check the times a couple hours later and it showed nothing loaded.
Next time you fill different products in a facility, workable or not workable, please close the quest manager and then reopen and check if they were started.

We do not have reports about products not starting for quests, if you wish you can run memcache to prevent any possible issue with quests.
Old May 28 2022, 06:44 PM

Not a co-op quest, but regular. I completed the quest, had 49 fc, did not receive the 2 fc for that quest. I should now have 51. #689640026 Thanks.
Old May 28 2022, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Not a co-op quest, but regular. I completed the quest, had 49 fc, did not receive the 2 fc for that quest. I should now have 51. #689640026 Thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
I moved your post to the thread about regular quests.

I checked the data for that account and you collected 2 FC on May 23rd for quests. It is not time to collect again yet. At that time you went from 45 to 47 FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2022, 10:40 PM

Default Completed Quests disappearing

I started doing my Quests this week. I completed one yesterday, which was the loading of the Jump Around in the Indoor Playground. The reason I know which one is that I usually load completely the Service Facility or other Regular Facility when I do the last job. When I completed the second one today, it only recorded this one as completed, so instead of 2 completed it only shows 1. Where did the previous one go? Today's was the completion of Scotch Eggs. . Can you check into this please? Thank you!

Last edited by KnittyGirl; May 31 2022 at 10:50 PM.
Old May 31 2022, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I started doing my Quests this week. I completed one yesterday, which was the loading of the Jump Around in the Indoor Playground. The reason I know which one is that I usually load completely the Service Facility or other Regular Facility when I do the last job. When I completed the second one today, it only recorded this one as completed, so instead of 2 completed it only shows 1. Where did the previous one go? Today's was the completion of Scotch Eggs. . Can you check into this please? Thank you!
Hi KnittyGirl,
From what I see in your data is that the completed quest is for Load Jump Around completed today at 11:20 PM eastern time today. The Make Scotch Eggs is not complete until 1:21 AM eastern time tomorrow (June 1st). At that time you can collect the coins for it.

As you collected the coins for the Load Jump Around then it should be the one showing in the chart at the bottom of the manager. You can look in the Show Quests and see what is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2022, 11:55 PM

I'm so sorry! I don't know where my brain went today. For some reason I thought I had finished the Scotch Eggs when I started the production. Please forgive me lol. Everything is good. Thank you for everything you do!!!!!!
Old Jun 05 2022, 02:14 AM
Account Not Linked

User ID 100000972397961. One of my quests as this time is to produce Tourtiere in the Canadian Restaurant which should take 3 hours, I have not started the product but it reports that is has been started and has 72 hours to complete this step, fortunately I do not need to complete the quest and have sufficient time left for it to run its course to finish 8 quests in the current 7 day period.
Old Jun 05 2022, 05:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
User ID 100000972397961. One of my quests as this time is to produce Tourtiere in the Canadian Restaurant which should take 3 hours, I have not started the product but it reports that is has been started and has 72 hours to complete this step, fortunately I do not need to complete the quest and have sufficient time left for it to run its course to finish 8 quests in the current 7 day period.
Hi Grumpdad,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests.

We are aware that particular quest sometimes does that. Unfortunately every time the quest is tested it has behaved so we are unable to pin down why it does it as it doesn't do it every single time. You can report it to support if you wish, but the time won't be able to be changed on it.

It shouldn't have started if you removed the check mark on that product in the Canadian Restaurant.
  • Have a look in the Canadian Restaurant and make sure there isn't a check mark off on a different product made in the Canadian Restaurant in case it was done by mistake.
  • If it's not that, have a look at the time left on that quest and think back to what you might have been doing in the game when the step started that might have caused it.

Please also run memcache to clear your game data. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and it's done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 05 2022, 06:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests.

We are aware that particular quest sometimes does that. Unfortunately every time the quest is tested it has behaved so we are unable to pin down why it does it as it doesn't do it every single time. You can report it to support if you wish, but the time won't be able to be changed on it.

It shouldn't have started if you removed the check mark on that product in the Canadian Restaurant.
  • Have a look in the Canadian Restaurant and make sure there isn't a check mark off on a different product made in the Canadian Restaurant in case it was done by mistake.
  • If it's not that, have a look at the time left on that quest and think back to what you might have been doing in the game when the step started that might have caused it.

Please also run memcache to clear your game data. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and it's done.
Tiger,
Thanks for the response, the item is unchecked as I did not want to start it until after the new quest week starts later today, as I said it does not matter as I have plenty of time left for it to complete, as you are aware of a hic cup here then that is good enough, I appreciate you cannot fix things unless they can be duplicated.
Grumpdad.
Old Jun 12 2022, 04:57 AM

I thought that if I had the trader lifeline and could find someone with the necessary product in their trading warehouse, and bought it, it would qualify for the quest. I have a quest for produce hotdog that needs ketchup. I have been checking the trade market every day and today I found someone with ketchup and was able to buy it. But it has not checked off in the quest.

Did I understand wrong? the ketchup is in my storage. I reloaded game and ran memcache but no luck with the quest.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=0

userid 106580765411133

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline