Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 31 2012, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kourty View Post
I just finished a quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said object object !! What in the world does that mean. The other day I finished my quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said thate my prize could not be be redeemed at this time to come back later. I went back and there was nothing there. I worked hard to finish those things and would like to get the prize I earned, This one was a tea kettle the other one was a movie trophy...please let me know what to do about this !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanha30 View Post
the last two quests i've done it has come up with "Object", so where do we go to answer this question?
Clear your cache, close your browser and reopen. That will clear out old data. It will not show you what you got for the quest but it should fix the prize screen for the next one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
Another thing: I don't like the 2 step quests such as "harvest this" then "produce that". No challenge in that. I love the ones that have 10 steps! How about letting us pick the level of difficulty?!
Now thats a good idea - I agree I had one today harvest wheat - make flour - done.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 31 2012, 02:36 PM

I have completed the last 3 Quest and when I request my prize. It only says object object
Old Apr 01 2012, 01:03 PM

I am now having trouble accepting my bonus and start a new quest for some reason. Won't let me click on it but all the requirements are finished.
Old Apr 01 2012, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver046 View Post
I am now having trouble accepting my bonus and start a new quest for some reason. Won't let me click on it but all the requirements are finished.
Clear your cache, close your browser and reopen it to your farm. When you go to try to click on the Redeem Prize move your mouse slowly near the top of the button until it changes to the hand then click. It is a bit touchy and the hot spot really needs to be increased in size.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2012, 02:22 AM

Default FT Quests

It is very frustrating to get to the last stage of the quest only to be told you need to produce more of something. If that is the case then why are the completed stages marked with a big green check mark ?? Recently I had to plant 3 day crops, they grew, I harvested, did a few more requests and when I got to the last stage I was told I needed more. Not right, not right at all. Will this be fixed?
Old Apr 03 2012, 09:04 AM

I came back to the game because of the quests, but I find it very annoying that so far for me, anytime the quest takes a farmcash facility that I don't have for a step which is not the last step, that I always get trading in the market as the lifeline. Normally there is nothing in the quest I could get from a trade in the market anyway, so it it a totally worthless lifeline even if I had the farmcash facility. Is it programed this way to only give trading in the marketplace on quests which need farmcash facilities that one does not own? Or is this simply a coincidence? Now my lifeline is again tied up till a quest ends which I will not be able to do. Another very annoying aspect of the quests. I will probably save my lifelines to only use in quests which take farmcash facilities I don't own, just to see if I ever get work others facilities ever again. Afterall, I really have never NEEDED any lifeline I have used. It has simply saved me some time in doing it myself.
Old Apr 03 2012, 11:20 AM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump
Cool just a coincidence

It is possible to get employee lifeline top use in quests where you need a fc facility you don't own. I have one at the moment and have had then in the past as well so its definitely preset to you getting trader on these quests.it can be frustrating but would be no challenge if the devs made it too ready
Old Apr 03 2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleflump View Post
It is possible to get employee lifeline top use in quests where you need a fc facility you don't own. I have one at the moment and have had then in the past as well so its definitely preset to you getting trader on these quests.it can be frustrating but would be no challenge if the devs made it too ready

As long as it is a possibility, I don't mind that I don't always get a lifeline that helps. However, if it isn't a possibility, than I would consider it rigged. Since I have only gotten the trading lifeline for any quest involving a farmcash facility I didn't own, I just began to wonder if it was rigged.
Old Apr 03 2012, 01:50 PM

totally hacked that i can not finish a quest because it requires a farm cash building. i do not have the money to buy the building. please try to find another way to finish the quest if you can not afford the building.