Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 10 2015, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
I have purchased all of the facilities I could buy with coins and have spent a lot of money on those I must purchase with fc, however, currently I have all 5 of my coop quests tied up with facilities that I must purchase to finish and 1 of the regular quests that needs a facility purchased to complete. Seriously??? I am retired and on a fixed income and I don't plan on purchasing any more farm cash anytime soon. You have effectively taken me out of the coop quest part of the game.
Hi Farmer Donner,
I have moved your post to the feedback thread about quests as you are not asking a question about them. I am sorry this has happened but the quests are randomly assigned. The only thing you can do is to wait for one of them to expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 12:57 PM

I understand how the Quests works, and very much enjoy the challenge, with the exception of a couple pesky features. (1) randomness that brings up the need for a facility I do not have, I'd like to see "decline" or "remove" option, even if limited to 1 opt-out per week. And (2) The Lifeline should not be 1 per week, based on the notion just this morning I've errantly used my Lifeline on the Quest that's been sitting in my box for about 4 days (with 3 to go) that I cannot finish because of that facility thing. Only $1 or $2 FC prize involved, this results in a lot of wasted game time. TY for the space.
Old Jul 12 2015, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
I understand how the Quests works, and very much enjoy the challenge, with the exception of a couple pesky features. (1) randomness that brings up the need for a facility I do not have, I'd like to see "decline" or "remove" option, even if limited to 1 opt-out per week. And (2) The Lifeline should not be 1 per week, based on the notion just this morning I've errantly used my Lifeline on the Quest that's been sitting in my box for about 4 days (with 3 to go) that I cannot finish because of that facility thing. Only $1 or $2 FC prize involved, this results in a lot of wasted game time. TY for the space.
Hi Firinn,
If you are trying to make suggestions then you need to put them in the Suggestion section and not in Feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
I will tell you that the lifelines are not limited to 1 per week. They are limited to only 1 at a time. If you get a quest, use a lifeline and finish the quest in a day then you can get another life line as soon as that quest is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 04:21 PM

Good info on the Lifelines! TY. Off now to the Suiggestion area.
Old Jul 13 2015, 10:55 AM

Cool Quests

Why is it that when I open my quest manager it says 'Updating Facility Ownership' or something to that affect yet I have 3 quests that I don't own the facilities to complete?

I don't think it is right that we get quests for facilities that we don't own.
Old Jul 13 2015, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnellBrat View Post
Why is it that when I open my quest manager it says 'Updating Facility Ownership' or something to that affect yet I have 3 quests that I don't own the facilities to complete?

Hi BunnelBrat,
I moved your post to the thread for Feedback on Quests. The purpose of updating the facility ownership is so you can click on the Open to be able to start production needed for the quest from the quest manager instead of having to do it through the facility manager. Quests are assigned randomly and not by what facilities you own.
Old Jul 18 2015, 09:56 PM

Default Another FC facility required for Quests.

seems like every time I need one more quest to complete my 8, another one comes up that requires a FC facility to complete. And seems like they're mostly 7 day quests so that they seem to stay there forever. Why can't we just delete those?
Old Jul 19 2015, 09:05 PM

Default Next day, Another one. FC facility required for Quest

2 days in a row, 4 of last 5. Sure makes it hard to complete quests. Interesting thing is that 3 of these is a facility to produce Olive oil. One that is totally useless, apparently except for doing quests.
Old Jul 20 2015, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
2 days in a row, 4 of last 5. Sure makes it hard to complete quests. Interesting thing is that 3 of these is a facility to produce Olive oil. One that is totally useless, apparently except for doing quests.
Hi Ed

The olive oil is a very useful product as it is used to produce another 47 products in different facilities.
Old Aug 15 2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnellBrat View Post

I agree, I was close to 2 FC but then the next 2 quests were for facilities I don't own and are FC ones to boot. I do NOT think this is fair. I had to settle for 1 cash.
Oddly, I might have gotten the 2 FC had I gotten 2 quests I could do but I had previously finished 2 quests on the same day and would have lost those had I waited for 2 more new quests. Don't tell me this is random.

On top of that one loses all the other finished quests that were NOT needed to get that 1 FC. Again I don't think this is fair either.

I am also fairly certain the one for 2 FC had the number of quests increased recently. What's next, increase it to 15 or even higher?