Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 09 2017, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Am I understanding this right - we can only start a chain from a coin facility? Right now I'm not seeing anything useful about facility chaining.
Hi Kathy813,

The first chain you make has to be coin regular facilities, then the following week you will be able to make a chain of Farm Cash regular facilites.

Once you have entered them into a chain and have reached chain status, those facilites will produce extra products called export products which are pure profit to you as they did not cost you any ingredients to make.
Old Dec 12 2017, 12:59 AM

Hi, I see there is a "delete chain" button. I wondered when would one want to delete a chain? Is there a strategy?
Old Dec 12 2017, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I see there is a "delete chain" button. I wondered when would one want to delete a chain? Is there a strategy?
Hi Palmarina,

You might want to delete a chain if you changed your mind about it. For example if you had a chain of a service facility you could not make a chain of it's linked regular facility. You might think you will have greater benefits deleting the service facility chain so you could make a chain, later on, of it's regular facility instead. Perhaps you would have more opportunity to export to more neighbours from that facility than you have needed to import from them. It will be up to you to decide which facility chains will benefit you the most for your game.

If you would like others to give their opinions on this then please go to the general feedback section of the forum and post there where a discussion will be allowed. Here's the link to "Discussions about the Facility Chains" http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632678
Old Dec 29 2017, 04:40 PM

Game Guide shows two blue boxes "Import Products from" "Export Products to"
and
"will show you your neighbours facilites that you can import from or export to. Go to the next post #6 for more details on how to import/export."

Where are those two buttons located?
Old Dec 29 2017, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Game Guide shows two blue boxes "Import Products from" "Export Products to"
and
"will show you your neighbours facilites that you can import from or export to. Go to the next post #6 for more details on how to import/export."

Where are those two buttons located?
Hi alyceclover,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Facility Chains since you are asking a question and not offering feedback about the subject.
You will see those two buttons when you open the Facility Chains manager, in the "My Chains" tab, on each line for your chains. If the facilities you have in a chain are regular facilities then you will see a blue or green Export button. For your service facilities you will see the Import button in blue or green.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2017, 11:04 AM

Default facility chains

I recently chained 2 facilities with 7/8 dans. How do I get the 7th dan ?? Thanks The 2 facilities were the cattle show facility
Old Dec 30 2017, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by densal View Post
I recently chained 2 facilities with 7/8 dans. How do I get the 7th dan ?? Thanks The 2 facilities were the cattle show facility
Hi densal,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Facility Chains.
In the My Chains tab, find your chain you created and a button to Check Dan Degrees. Click on that and you will see which product is not at 7th Dan.
More information can be found in the Game Guide chapter33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2017, 02:56 PM

Default facility chain

yeah I knew what product I needed the neck sweat band, I was wanting to know if you just load that item or the whole facility and how long it takes lol thanks you
Old Dec 30 2017, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by densal View Post
yeah I knew what product I needed the neck sweat band, I was wanting to know if you just load that item or the whole facility and how long it takes lol thanks you
Hi densal,
Each product has its own belts, so you load to make just that item to raise it's belt level. Whether you want to load the rest of the items is up to you. Loading the other items made in that facility will not make any difference to the belt level of the neck sweat band.
Old Dec 30 2017, 03:46 PM

Default facility chains

thank you much I'll keep loading that item
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tags
add chain, delete chain, export, facility chains, import