Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 15 2017, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Default Facility Chains

This is a new feature of the game where you will be able to create chains from your facilites to make more products for sale and also export or import products to neighbours facilites which will earn you even more coins. This feature is available at levels 200 and higher.

You have from Monday 12:00AM up to the next Monday 12:00AM to add a chain. If you don't do it in that time period nothing happens, you just missed the opportunity to have another chain.

There is a new Facility Chains Manager icon in the Tool Box, right above the Facility Manager icon, that will give you access to the Facility Chains Manager.

Benefits of *Regular* facility chains:

1. Chains of coins regular facilities will generate 40% more production.
2. Chains of farm cash regular facilities will generate 80% more production.

Extra production will be added to your storage and those products will have the ( Export ) suffix in their name.

3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities, you can either:

a) Sell them at the market (Notice these products generate pure profit because they didn't cost you any ingredients or time).

OR

b) Export them to a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can consume those products. In this case the Mayor will compensate you with an extra 100% of the sale price for helping others.

Benefits of *Service* facility chains:

1. Chains of coins service facilities will be 75% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
2. Chains of farm cash service facilities will be 100% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
3. If you need help stocking a service facility chain with products, you may chose to import those products from a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can produce them. Notice these imported products have the advantage that you didn't have to spend time producing them and will also be extra profitable due to the increased profitability of the service facilities that are part of a chain.

Note: Any facilites you enter into the Facility Chains still produce the regular amounts you need for your facilities. By entering them into the Facility Chains you are getting EXTRA product on top of that, in the (export) section of storage, which you can sell or use in the rest of the Facility Chains feature. The (export) products are pure profit and totally free as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

Here is a link to the Game Guide chapter 33 about the Facility Chain:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2017, 08:29 AM

Someone said it was okay to put a facility in a Chain without all product reaching 7th degree; then work on them. So I started a Hamburger joint Chain.

To speed up reaching those 7 Dans, I added 3 more Hamburger facilities and finally reached 7th ~ now two of those new facilities that I plan to sell when they run out are marked in blue as Chain, but my original one (the one I am keeping) is not.

Question then is can I sell the two marked as chains when finished producing and will Chain revert to the original facility?

Also, I notice the game chose to Export that product to the Pub (which I do not own) rather than a facility that I already have ~ is there going to be a way to change the Export destination?
Old Nov 16 2017, 10:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

do you got to have more then one facilities like of the same one like if you got the food chain and do I need like the same of that if I got the candy one do ineed another one
plz help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Nov 16 2017, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Someone said it was okay to put a facility in a Chain without all product reaching 7th degree; then work on them. So I started a Hamburger joint Chain.

To speed up reaching those 7 Dans, I added 3 more Hamburger facilities and finally reached 7th ~ now two of those new facilities that I plan to sell when they run out are marked in blue as Chain, but my original one (the one I am keeping) is not.

Question then is can I sell the two marked as chains when finished producing and will Chain revert to the original facility?

Also, I notice the game chose to Export that product to the Pub (which I do not own) rather than a facility that I already have ~ is there going to be a way to change the Export destination?
Hi alyceclover,
It doesn't matter which of the facilities you sell as the chain will switch to the remaining 2 facilities. It picks which ever two facilities are on the lowest number farm.
There won't be a way to change the export facility, but you can't export to your own facility. So it would not natter if you had the pub or not because you would not be able to set up a service chain to the pub.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2017, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
do you got to have more then one facilities like of the same one like if you got the food chain and do I need like the same of that if I got the candy one do ineed another one
plz help
Hi Godsangel,
I am sorry but I do not understand what you are asking. If you are asking do you need 2 of the same facility to make a chain the answer is yes.
Old Nov 16 2017, 11:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

some one said I do need two to get them right like if I got 2 of the same shops

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Nov 16 2017, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
some one said I do need two to get them right like if I got 2 of the same shops
Hi godsangel,
Yes you must have 2 of the same facility to make a chain. Please read the Game Guide chapter 33 which has all we know about the chains currently.
Old Nov 17 2017, 08:15 AM

Default TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi alyceclover,
It doesn't matter which of the facilities you sell as the chain will switch to the remaining 2 facilities. It picks which ever two facilities are on the lowest number farm.
There won't be a way to change the export facility, but you can't export to your own facility. So it would not natter if you had the pub or not because you would not be able to set up a service chain to the pub.
Thanks Taz. That is good to know that they are assigned by lowest farm #. Glad I can sell the two I do not want after they finish producing.
Old Nov 30 2017, 12:10 PM

I have 5 facs in the chain and they are all finished. The "export" is not yet workable but I'm puzzled. Is 5 the maximum you can have and if so, do I now delete one of the finished ones?? This is too complicated for my aged brain! ha
Old Nov 30 2017, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I have 5 facs in the chain and they are all finished. The "export" is not yet workable but I'm puzzled. Is 5 the maximum you can have and if so, do I now delete one of the finished ones?? This is too complicated for my aged brain! ha
Hi dorissau,
You know as much as we do, but I don't think 5 will be the maximum. You will have to wait until next Monday to see if it allows you to do another one.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, import