Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2018, 12:15 PM

will the ship be 7 days coming back or will it come back time the one container is done by the neighbor
Old May 25 2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
will the ship be 7 days coming back or will it come back time the one container is done by the neighbor
Hi MOM GLENDA

It will be back after visiting 30 ports, this may happen in a few days or 7 days, depending how long it takes to your neighbors to load it.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 25 2018, 01:13 PM

so it goes to all 30 ports even tho i loaded just one comtainer, guess i getting to old to play this game. played since 2009. i am 75 .thanks so much for letting me know and for being nice to me.God bless
Old May 25 2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
so it goes to all 30 ports even tho i loaded just one comtainer, guess i getting to old to play this game. played since 2009. i am 75 .thanks so much for letting me know and for being nice to me.God bless
Yes, if I dont play for a few days and then go back, I usually load only 1 container and send ships off, that way I can get the times for loading cut

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 13 2018, 05:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK - I've read thru this thread & don't see the answers to my questions, so here they are:

1) It appears that people who do not want to participate in Cargo Ships must "disable" themselves (if I read that correctly). My question on this is - I have (at least) one neighbor that does not participate in Cargo Ships & somehow is listed at the top of my "ports to visit" list...as a result, I've had many Cargo Ships return home completely empty because they apparently visit this neighbor’s “port” & never leave because of the neighbor’s inactivity. So, is there a way that we can remove neighbors that are known to NOT participate in Cargo Ships from our list of "ports to visit"? I see how to move these neighbors to the bottom of the list, but I'm not sure if this is a permanent or just temporary move...

2) Once I've selected to "Reuse Last Itinerary", does that become the default condition for all future Cargo Ship dispatches? In other words, that non-participating neighbor that I spoke about (above)...will they permanently remain on the bottom of my "ports to visit" list or will they resurface to the top of that list on the very next Cargo ship dispatch?

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 13 2018, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - I've read thru this thread & don't see the answers to my questions, so here they are:

1) It appears that people who do not want to participate in Cargo Ships must "disable" themselves (if I read that correctly). My question on this is - I have (at least) one neighbor that does not participate in Cargo Ships & somehow is listed at the top of my "ports to visit" list...as a result, I've had many Cargo Ships return home completely empty because they apparently visit this neighbor’s “port” & never leave because of the neighbor’s inactivity. So, is there a way that we can remove neighbors that are known to NOT participate in Cargo Ships from our list of "ports to visit"? I see how to move these neighbors to the bottom of the list, but I'm not sure if this is a permanent or just temporary move...

2) Once I've selected to "Reuse Last Itinerary", does that become the default condition for all future Cargo Ship dispatches? In other words, that non-participating neighbor that I spoke about (above)...will they permanently remain on the bottom of my "ports to visit" list or will they resurface to the top of that list on the very next Cargo ship dispatch?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

I have moved your post to help and support for the ships. Please do not ask questions in the suggestions area of the forum as they can not be answered there. All questions you have about the game please post in help and support.

Yes you can replace up to 10 ports in your ships itineray. You will find how to do that in the Game Guide. Here's the link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

As long as you still have one ship on a journey you can use "reuse last itinerary" to use the previous itinerary. If on that previous itinerary you had replaced a port it will not show up again when you click to reuse it, it will be the same as it was after you changed it.
Old Jun 14 2018, 12:01 PM

I don't know if this has been addressed in this thread, but now when I change the itinerary for my ship it changes back.. very frustrating.
Old Jun 14 2018, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgirl05 View Post
I don't know if this has been addressed in this thread, but now when I change the itinerary for my ship it changes back.. very frustrating.
Hi ncgirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject on Cargo Ships.
Are you changing the itinerary using the Reuse Previous Itinerary? Or doing replacements individually?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and change again and see if it will stay.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2018, 01:05 PM

I wasn't trying to re-use, I was changing it one by one. Every time I'd go back to the containers my changes would be lost. I'll give the memcache a try, thanks!
Old Jun 15 2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgirl05 View Post
I wasn't trying to re-use, I was changing it one by one. Every time I'd go back to the containers my changes would be lost. I'll give the memcache a try, thanks!
Clearing memcache did not work. When I replace/adjust itinerary all of my changes are lost when I click back on my containers. Very frustrating as I am trying to remove people I know don't move ships on. I had a great itinerary that I re-used over and over again and accidentally sent a ship on way the other day without clicking on the 'reuse' button - could have kicked myself!!

Not sure what to do next?

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, missing ship, ships