Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 22 2015, 06:43 AM

Default bonus

how come when we hire neighbors or they hire us we dont get bonuses
Old Apr 22 2015, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patd77 View Post
how come when we hire neighbors or they hire us we dont get bonuses
Hi there,

In the past there were complaints that not many people were going to market to be hired to work, so the developers added the bonus chest to encourage people to go there. Those that are not neighbours and buddies will earn the bonus chest.
Old Apr 23 2015, 11:31 AM

Default Lost coins after fishing

I just finished fishing a stacked fish farm and accumulated 11.8+ million coins. I clicked on Bonus to receive it and got a message that it was saved. But when I went back to the Marketplace, my bank had not been updated to reflect the 11.8 million coins I should have received. Please help
Old Apr 23 2015, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazman813 View Post
I just finished fishing a stacked fish farm and accumulated 11.8+ million coins. I clicked on Bonus to receive it and got a message that it was saved. But when I went back to the Marketplace, my bank had not been updated to reflect the 11.8 million coins I should have received. Please help
Hi Tazman

When you see your coins on your farm you are not seeing the complete amount so that the last 2 numbers are not showed. To see the complete amount you need to hover the mouse on the amount of coins.

For example: If you see, let say 7.070.719.5 when you hover the mouse on that amount you will see 7.070.719.570

Please check that to see if the amount of coins collected are there.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 23 2015, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I have lost a lot of coins working at my neighbors farms. I should get compensated for the work I do at that particular timel. instead of waiting to complete the work, if I do not see further work to be done.to complete it. That should be something for consideration. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by addymom View Post
I have lost a lot of coins working at my neighbors farms. I should get compensated for the work I do at that particular timel. instead of waiting to complete the work, if I do not see further work to be done.to complete it. That should be something for consideration. Thank you.
Hi addymom

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support to be able to answer you

You are always compensated while working other farms:

For crops, you receive 25% of the selling price of the crop you harvest and 10% of the crops.

For plowing, you gain 5c and 1 XP for each field plowed.

For fishing, you recieve about 50% of the fish.

If you are talking about not receiving the bonus chest, it is only for strangers, it doesnt apply to neighbors and buddies.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 24 2015, 07:59 AM

Default No coins for chopping harvesting trees and flowers

No coins for chopping harvesting trees and flowers and fish? When I get someone from the market place I get no xp's. This has been going on for at least two months can you please fix this I have lost out on alot of coins!!!
Old Apr 24 2015, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol888 View Post
No coins for chopping harvesting trees and flowers and fish? When I get someone from the market place I get no xp's. This has been going on for at least two months can you please fix this I have lost out on alot of coins!!!
Hi Carol888,

Are you talking about when you work your own farms or when you are hired to work other peoples farms?

If you're working your own farms you just get the products, no coins, for harvesting, chopping, fishing etc. You also do not earn xp for those jobs. You do earn xp for plowing, seeding and working your facilities. Plowing will also always cost you coins. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Doing your own plowing it cost 20 coins per plot. When you hire a neighbor/friend it costs 10 coins per plot to plow. When you hire a stranger it costs 15 coins per plot to plow.

When you get hired to work on other peoples farm(s) you will get the following:

Crops: When you harvest crops for someone else you will receive 25% of the selling price of the crop that you are harvesting and you will receive 10% of the crop that you are harvesting.

Trees, flowers and fishing: When you harvest trees, flowers, chop trees or fish you will get 100% of the selling price instead of 25% like you get for the crops, since the crops you would receive more coins when selling, this was changed to try and balance out what the employee received for trees, flowers and fishing. You will also receive 50% of what you harvest, chop or fish compared to the 10% for the crops.

Plowing: When you plow someone else's farm you gain 5 coins and get 1 XP for each plot you plow.
Old Apr 25 2015, 07:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Can't hire

Any idea why I am not able to hire? I just started playing again after being gone for about 5 years and everything else seems to be ok (other than all the new stuff I haven't figure out yet) but when I go to the marketplace to hire it doesn't change my name to red and when I send a request I get the request pop up but that it, no one ever gets the request......
Old Apr 25 2015, 07:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemel67 View Post
Any idea why I am not able to hire? I just started playing again after being gone for about 5 years and everything else seems to be ok (other than all the new stuff I haven't figure out yet) but when I go to the marketplace to hire it doesn't change my name to red and when I send a request I get the request pop up but that it, no one ever gets the request......
Hi itsmemel,
Your name will only change to red if when in the market you click on your avatar and choose Change Status and sellect the red status for hiring.
It may not be that they are not getting the request, but that they have not accepted it instead or they got another one from someone else before you sent yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, show work info