Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2018, 02:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmh1942 View Post
The last 2 times the game leveled up I did not receive my Farm Cash. (25)
Can you help with this?
Thank you.
Gram's Place
Pat Hohlstein
Hi Pat,

I have moved your post to the thread about Levels.

On 2017-12-09 you received 25 FC for going from levels 875 to 900
On 2018-02-26 you received 25 FC for going from levels 900 to 925

You can check this for yourself by clicking on the Account tab at the top of your game screen and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Jun 03 2018, 09:23 AM

Default Levels

How many total levels are there right now? I tried to find out but couldn't locate an answer. Thank you!
Old Jun 03 2018, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy D View Post
How many total levels are there right now? I tried to find out but couldn't locate an answer. Thank you!
Hi Judy D,
I moved your post to the subject thread about levels. When new levels are added we update the Game Guide chapter about levels to have all the experience point amounts needed for each level. You can find out then how many levels there are from that chapter. The current top level is 950.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2018, 09:36 AM

Thanks! TAZ!!!!
Old Jun 06 2018, 12:10 PM

Why am I suddenly gone down in levels? At last level update I got to level 950. Now I am on level 948. It is very weird. I think I miss some coins too, but are not sure.
Old Jun 06 2018, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycph View Post
Why am I suddenly gone down in levels? At last level update I got to level 950. Now I am on level 948. It is very weird. I think I miss some coins too, but are not sure.
Hi Kittycph,
When the new levels were released you only went up to 946 according to your experience points. Since then you have gained 2 more levels. Look at your experience points and compare with the levels in the Game Guide chapter as that will show you what level you have attained.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 11:09 AM

F4, W204 I am noticing that I am not leveling up when I should be still. this morning I worked a neighbors farm, all farms are max size 46x46 I believe, I harvested,plowed, and planted farms 1-16, now on farms 1-14 I did not level at all, farm 15 leveled up by 1, farm 16 leveled up by 1. now the other day, I did same neighbor, same task, and never leveled at all. I also did yet another neighbor, has 23 farms I believe all 36x36 worked every farm and never leveled up, I harvested and plowed those farms. please advise, I use chrome, hp laptop
Old Jun 17 2018, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbieswaterfalls View Post
F4, W204 I am noticing that I am not leveling up when I should be still. this morning I worked a neighbors farm, all farms are max size 46x46 I believe, I harvested,plowed, and planted farms 1-16, now on farms 1-14 I did not level at all, farm 15 leveled up by 1, farm 16 leveled up by 1. now the other day, I did same neighbor, same task, and never leveled at all. I also did yet another neighbor, has 23 farms I believe all 36x36 worked every farm and never leveled up, I harvested and plowed those farms. please advise, I use chrome, hp laptop
Hi Bobbieswaterfalls,
You are at the level for your experience points. You can check this in the Game Guide chapter about Levels. There is a list there of the levels and how much experience is needed for each level. The upper levels do require more experience to advance than those below 800. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Old Jun 17 2018, 06:02 PM

so, for the sake of the link you send me regarding xp points per level
when you look at that only, yes your right, BUT I did NOT get the xp points nor move up proper levels for doing harvesting, planting and plowing the first 14 farms, all 46x46, all 3 layered farms. I harvested Dragon Fruit and planted pineapple, I did a total of 16 farms, but only farm 15 and 16 gave me the xp points and the level ups.
Old Jun 17 2018, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbieswaterfalls View Post
so, for the sake of the link you send me regarding xp points per level
when you look at that only, yes your right, BUT I did NOT get the xp points nor move up proper levels for doing harvesting, planting and plowing the first 14 farms, all 46x46, all 3 layered farms. I harvested Dragon Fruit and planted pineapple, I did a total of 16 farms, but only farm 15 and 16 gave me the xp points and the level ups.
Hi Bobbieswaterfalls,
Are you talking about on your own farms or working a hire? Were they layered or staggered crop fields?

For being hired out I see only 6 farm jobs completed yesterday and they all show xp earned. The previous hired work I see is for 5 farms on Jun 9th and they all show xp earned too.If you did more farms then you did not complete the jobs so didn't get the bonus for those.

You do not get xp for harvesting.

The levels from 800 on up to 950 require more xp points for each level, so you will not advance as fast as you have been.

Tags
experience points, farm cash, farm cash not received, farmtown cash, level, level up, levels