Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 27 2014, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam4life View Post
They are showing up as two and three digit numbers. The numbers show up on mine as normal. I have looked everywhere for info. Thanks for your help!
If it is 2 or 3 digits then that means they are in the millions of experience points. It will have an "M" after the number.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Nope. There is no M.
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Nope. There is no M.
I don't know why you aren't seeing the M, but the smaller number of digits means they are in the millions. It was a way to try to keep the numbers from overlapping with the next neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 12:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Well, thanks for trying anyway. I do appreciate your help on the forums.
Old Feb 27 2014, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Well, thanks for trying anyway. I do appreciate your help on the forums.
Click on one of them with the smaller number and go visit their farm. The smaller number will be how many millions of experience they have. Again this was done to cut down on the clutter of the neighbor box in the bar.
Old Feb 27 2014, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I am afraid not in this case. One neighbor has a 633 under him, his xp points is 2,147,632. Another neighbor shows 588, and his xp is 1,678,209. No real pattern to it.
Old Feb 27 2014, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am afraid not in this case. One neighbor has a 633 under him, his xp points is 2,147,632. Another neighbor shows 588, and his xp is 1,678,209. No real pattern to it.
Then what you are looking at is their Help Giiven number. Click on a neighbor and at the top of the menu are 4 options on how to sort your neighbors. The active one has a dot beside it. Click on the one that says Order by Level or the one that says order by online status and you will see their experience.
Old Feb 27 2014, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

You are my hero!! Thanks so much!!
Old Feb 27 2014, 08:44 PM

Question experience points question

Do we still get XP when we are hired to pick ? I am not seeing any,all I see now is the amount of coins I am getting? I started playing this game when it first came out, stopped for 4 years and have been back about 3 weeks. I feel so far behind because I only have 2 farms and at level 55. I need all the experience points I can get to level up

Sherri
Old Feb 27 2014, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriX2 View Post
Do we still get XP when we are hired to pick ? I am not seeing any,all I see now is the amount of coins I am getting? I started playing this game when it first came out, stopped for 4 years and have been back about 3 weeks. I feel so far behind because I only have 2 farms and at level 55. I need all the experience points I can get to level up

Sherri
The only thing you get experience points for is plowing. For any harvesting you get a portion of the crop, depending on what type, plus a percentage of the value. If you are hired from the market by a stranger then you can also get a bonus for completing the jobs hired for.

Tags
experience points, farm cash, farm cash not received, farmtown cash, level up, no cash