Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 04 2014, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
This morning I had alfalfa harvested and in my Store I had 12,791 at 11:30 am, lthen checked at 1:30 pm and it was still there. I left and came back at 6:30 pm and it now has -0-. To me this does not make sense! I have taken all the advice you have given to me but it still is disappearing.
If all the clearing hasn't helped the only thing you can do is contact Support and see if they can fix it. There isn't anything else we can offer here. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2014, 02:49 PM

Yesterday I planted a farm of acorn squash. I logged in today and found that over half the crop was back to plowed fields. I cleared cache, etc.. and nothing brought them back so I had to replant.
Old Jan 14 2014, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Yesterday I planted a farm of acorn squash. I logged in today and found that over half the crop was back to plowed fields. I cleared cache, etc.. and nothing brought them back so I had to replant.
Did you have a time out during the planting or just at the end? If so then all of the planting wasn't saved.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2014, 06:45 PM

No I didn't.I planted them yesterday afternoon and they were still there last night when I came back. This afternoon when I came back they were gone.
Old Jan 14 2014, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
No I didn't.I planted them yesterday afternoon and they were still there last night when I came back. This afternoon when I came back they were gone.
But not the whole farm? You may need to delete all your plots on that farm after you harvest this time. Delete them, then restart your farms and if the plots are back delete again. Do that until they don't show up again and then replow them.
Old Jan 15 2014, 11:40 AM

Default my crops not showing up

I planted Bell Peppers on 2 of my farms and now nothing is showing up as far as crops or fields. All I get is ......Loading bell pepper field...retry 1 and so on and then nothing, any help would be appreciated as this has been going on for a week now.......it's happening again and I can't see any of the responses to this.....I am FED UP AND READY TO STOP PLAYING AGAIN
Old Jan 15 2014, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlinsinohio@aol.com View Post
I planted Bell Peppers on 2 of my farms and now nothing is showing up as far as crops or fields. All I get is ......Loading bell pepper field...retry 1 and so on and then nothing, any help would be appreciated as this has been going on for a week now
Try clearing your memcache (lick below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and load the farm again.
Old Jan 17 2014, 04:56 AM
Account Not Linked

I have just been trying to harvest someones trees and my tree harvester would not work on half of them. i get this with chopping too some times i reload the farm and it seems better but not all ways. why is this please.
Old Jan 17 2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillc View Post
I have just been trying to harvest someones trees and my tree harvester would not work on half of them. i get this with chopping too some times i reload the farm and it seems better but not all ways. why is this please.

Hi! perhaps the farmer who hired you has the trees layered on crops or flowers, or the trees are not arranged correctly for the tree shaker or chainsaw to work.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 18 2014, 01:09 PM

Default missing my crops

can any one help i have crops missing on my farm i have asked a neibour to see if thay can see my crops thre missing one square on f3 and all of them on f13thay said thay can see them but to me there all green thank you

Tags
buying, can't plant, disapearing fields, disappeared facility, disappearing facility, facilities gone, facility, facility lost, factories, flowers, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, move items, trees, upgrade problems, vanished