Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2018, 05:48 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Marie View Post
I am his Only SN .. He is My Only SN .. I have done 27 of his Farms for over 1 year .. Never have I had all of these issues ... I have Designed all of his Farms .. Very Familiar to Computers and Farm Town .. I will just sit back and wait for Fixes .. I know you are getting BOMBed with Complaints and every time we get Cool New Stuff this Happens .. I need to be Patient ..
Thank Again
xoxoxoxoxo
PS .. On CHAT and Notes from Friends .. I am NOT The Only one with These Issues
Hi Linda,

I'm sorry, we have tried, but we have not been able to reproduce your problems. If your friends are having exactly the same issues as you are then they also need to report it to support.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:20 PM

Default farm town neighbors

i need neighbors bad please add me
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie Bradley View Post
i need neighbors bad please add me
Hi Tracie,
This is not the place to post asking for neighbors. This is the Help & Support section where you ask for help with problems or questions. We have a special thread in the Social section to requestr neighbors. Please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post and what settings you need to make for them to send you a friend request.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2018, 09:21 AM

Default Super Neighbor ability to see fields not done

Do I or do my super neighbor have to have to own the Mobile Lookout Tower for this to work? b) While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available
Old Jun 13 2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
Do I or do my super neighbor have to have to own the Mobile Lookout Tower for this to work? b) While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available
Hi Shnookims,

If you are an SN for someone and you want access to the Show Work Info on their farm, you need to own it. If your SN wants access to it, they need to own it.

There is a known issue with Show Work Info for SNs at the moment. It is not updating correctly to show only farms that have work in blue, when you close Show Work Info. It will show what work is available on each farm when you check it. Hopefully this will be fixed next week.
Old Jun 13 2018, 03:29 PM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Since yesterday I have a lot of issues with super neighbors settings that however has been good now. But the Farm manager area where it shows which farms need work done on is not working. It is showing all of them even though not all of them need to be worked on.
Old Jun 13 2018, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Since yesterday I have a lot of issues with super neighbors settings that however has been good now. But the Farm manager area where it shows which farms need work done on is not working. It is showing all of them even though not all of them need to be worked on.
Hi Granniejane,
Yes the settings for the super neighbor were changed and that caused some problems specially with the setting for allowing planting. The farm manager problem is still there and hasn't been fixed yet. You can see all the information on the new release and the problems in the first post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636522
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2018, 02:41 AM
Account Not Linked

help please. my SN was on my farms trying to do the work. NONE of MY large tools were in the tool box for her to use like they have been in the past. ONLY her small tools were in her tool box for her to choose from. I had all the boxes checked for her to be able to do (planting, harvesting, plowing, etc etc etc --all 7 i believe there are boxes were checked) & the fuel one and the use my coins for buying and selling. It worked FINE yesterday and now it's all messed up again! Please help bcuz the work can't be done with the small 3x3 harvester/plower/sower!!!! thank you
Old Jun 16 2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
help please. my SN was on my farms trying to do the work. NONE of MY large tools were in the tool box for her to use like they have been in the past. ONLY her small tools were in her tool box for her to choose from. I had all the boxes checked for her to be able to do (planting, harvesting, plowing, etc etc etc --all 7 i believe there are boxes were checked) & the fuel one and the use my coins for buying and selling. It worked FINE yesterday and now it's all messed up again! Please help bcuz the work can't be done with the small 3x3 harvester/plower/sower!!!! thank you
Hi Gramma Cindy,

I have moved your post to the thread about Super Neighbours.

How many SNs do you have?

Try removing all the SN permissions, reload the game then add them again. Then have your SN reload the game and try again.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:44 PM

Cool Neighbor and working facilities and clients problems.

I will be working my neighbors facilities and clients, and then suddenly it shows I have ONE neighbor and only her facilities show up on the Request wall. When I work someone's from their wall on facebook, it says we are not neighbors. This has happened repeatedly. I have cleared the mem cache several times, restarted my computer, used different browsers and it keeps happening. Please advise. Thank you.

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, equipment needed, helping neighbours, invite, neighbor, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions