Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2018, 06:41 PM

Oh I knew that you could 'skip' them if it was ticked in preferences but what I didn't know is that you couldn't post from them facilities and Clients. I just thought 'skip' meant you wouldn't have them in your quests or do friends funeral factories religious factories. So I learnt something new today

Town Mainframe: Chat Server 4, Farm Server w202

Browser on laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on ipad: Puffin

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 12 2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
Oh I knew that you could 'skip' them if it was ticked in preferences but what I didn't know is that you couldn't post from them facilities and Clients. I just thought 'skip' meant you wouldn't have them in your quests or do friends funeral factories religious factories. So I learnt something new today
In fact you had the skip options in Preferences but developers disabled the posting from funeral and religious facilities/services on February, 2018

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 12 2018, 06:52 PM

Ahhh ok thank you Marymarcel.

Town Mainframe: Chat Server 4, Farm Server w202

Browser on laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on ipad: Puffin

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 12 2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
Ahhh ok thank you Marymarcel.

You are very welcome

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 13 2018, 08:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi, Not sure where I should place this question - which facility makes the Grenadine please?
Old Jun 13 2018, 08:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi, Not sure where I should place this question - which facility makes the Grenadine please?
The Syrup Factory
Old Jun 14 2018, 10:01 PM

Question Facilities, ingredients etc. How does it all work?

Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to the game, but have purchased some facilities - sawmill, distillery and oil rig.

I have suitable wood and crops grown/growing for use in the facilities, but they seem to get sold from my storage rather than going to the facilities to be used. Is there a box I need to tick or something?

And even though it says X (for example, piles of timber) have been made, it doesn't seem to go into my storage - my storage lists nothing under "From Facilities"... any wood in my storage for sale is just under the general harvest and produce. Very confused.

And I notice that occasionally it will suggest I need a forklift or bottling machine or desk, but not all the time. Are these essential, or just the game trying to get more money?
Old Jun 14 2018, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauriel View Post
Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to the game, but have purchased some facilities - sawmill, distillery and oil rig.

I have suitable wood and crops grown/growing for use in the facilities, but they seem to get sold from my storage rather than going to the facilities to be used. Is there a box I need to tick or something?

And even though it says X (for example, piles of timber) have been made, it doesn't seem to go into my storage - my storage lists nothing under "From Facilities"... any wood in my storage for sale is just under the general harvest and produce. Very confused.

And I notice that occasionally it will suggest I need a forklift or bottling machine or desk, but not all the time. Are these essential, or just the game trying to get more money?
Hi Tauriel,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the facilities and the facility manager. As you are new to the game then I can only suggest you read through the Game Guide to find out how the game works. Here is a link to that section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162

For your example you will not find piles of timber in your storage. You can find in the sort for "From Trees" you will see Oak logs or Pine logs and the other choppable trees logs. When you put those into the Sawmill those Oak logs produce Oak lumber and you should find those in the From Facilities sort.

If you wish us to check your storage please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2018, 10:15 PM

Question Facilities, ingredients etc. How does it all work?

Hi everyone,

Old Jun 14 2018, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauriel View Post
Hi everyone,

Hi Tauriel,
I moved your first post to the subject thread about facilities and answered you. Please find your answer just below your post there. Here is a link to that thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...65750&page=516

I will also move this post there too as we try to keep the forums organized by subject to keep the confusion down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts